[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
For the helmet, I think that Rat's nest is better than Starkonja. You loose about 200-300hp but DPS is better.

Also, you won't have 50% reduced damage while on LL (which is bad for leech...).

Haste is a waste of time because you can easily cap at 3.99aps even without it. Herald of ice allow free assassin's mark which provides life/mana/power charge.

Of course, both helmets are good, if you need life Starkonja's is the best option but if you feel that you have a lot of life and need more damage Rat's Nest is the best option. As I always say, you have to try different items to find the best game style for each one.
I do not use haste, but it's fine for players to try different gems.
Yep haste is not making much of a differents.

Aslo what do you guys think of using dying sun and AtZIRI'S Flasks?
What gems should I use in the wands for levelling quickest?

Thanks!
Is the jewel with the fire damage leech really worth 10ex? doesn´t seem that great for so much currency
How are you triggering the spell cast portion of inq ascendency i dont feel the need to cast flamedash if im using bodyswap should i just switch to cremation and use flame dash as a movement skill???
Your estimate of the Jewel price is a weeeee bit off. exalts are going above 75 chaos, and it's 10-12 exalt.

I'm trying to make the build with Berzerk ascendancy to have a more reliable source of leech, warlord mark is not doing the job well, I wanna know if worth it to spend 9ex on that gem, cuse on PoB the leech doesn't look to high.
U must try with and without the jewel mapping above t13.U can feel the difference in xp%. :D Really, it helps a lot.If u are really cautious, u can live without the jewel but for me, power farming means:quick as fast as possible.If u are goin like a turtle, then u are a tank, i think nobody can kill you, but if u make a mistake, the only thing can help u is that jewel.Today i bought the acuity gloves, and they are nice upgrades too.Im more tanky then before.Ohh one more thing to leech:Get a leech enchant on your boots, with 0.5% leech u can get almost 2% leech from your damage.It helps too.(with acuity that 2% is already 4%!)
Last edited by slicchabib on Dec 22, 2017, 6:58:50 PM
"
What gems should I use in the wands for levelling quickest?

Thanks!

You can use whatever you want, everything linked to those weapons is op xD

"
Is the jewel with the fire damage leech really worth 10ex? doesn´t seem that great for so much currency

"
Your estimate of the Jewel price is a weeeee bit off. exalts are going above 75 chaos, and it's 10-12 exalt.

Yes, the jewel is very expensive. But I found a way to have more sustain without the jewel, so you can look at the skill tree at the top of the post.

"
How are you triggering the spell cast portion of inq ascendency i dont feel the need to cast flamedash if im using bodyswap should i just switch to cremation and use flame dash as a movement skill???

I have flame dash linked to Arcane Surge + inc duration + faster casting. Arcane Surge gives a lot of damage and in high tier maps I do not play with Bodyswap.

"
I'm trying to make the build with Berzerk ascendancy to have a more reliable source of leech, warlord mark is not doing the job well, I wanna know if worth it to spend 9ex on that gem, cuse on PoB the leech doesn't look to high.

I'm going to show you this Scion tree, Assassin + Slayer. You do not need Jewel, Wise Oak for the ele penetration + Ele pen abyssal jewels + warlords mark.
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAQUACxABAH8IZ5M6vScYVhg8-ehBh7c-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRYLHKPq4kxzcjxrr7jLRRUfAZgSzogDwHzwFn9_vfJo7gpvtPNWm7DiFe2ZUfIMRLSycBUJBltD1rrNMswQHg9tVxjpYvOpqQwj0l5VSUz1fLR-VIMHzoqMPxDt8uMpRdBqBppl_xhGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-uv1wwm5k_IdDkhd8ioLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVFr-TJ76KoS_QH-_rmy1fObCrvqdlTb02R34ZtGqTTP9OKio4ivDEgrfW21ktqL6AOtgnL5BVGjiDzDwtg18CX6QMYN6ou0Ql932xW6YyAwSocgAAAAAA

I will update the build later.
Last edited by smelcami on Dec 22, 2017, 7:19:07 PM
Ah yeah so this build is insane while leveling!

When not using bodyswap what gems are you using in the pens?

Last edited by oshy89 on Dec 22, 2017, 7:34:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info