[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Do you think the volatile dead enchant helmet is a must now after the nerf?
I have bought 2 pens and wonder if I need to buy a enchanted helmet also
"
O_P_G wrote:

no u don't the wands will care u to the rest of the game, but you can struggle on high tier like 14 15
Enchant is 33%more damage. Your call, you can grind for it.

Aps should be 4.0 MAX. Probably a bit less like 3.99 because cd is .250s. I don't think 8aps is doable and profitable.

Being at 4.01 you'll have an attack with no skill triggered. Dps loss.
What is the biggest difference between the Templar Inquisitor versus the Marauder Berserker for this - would you say?
I would say in boss dps, there is a difference between them.Inquisitor has nice ascendancy skills against bosses.Btw until tomorrow i thought i finished the build, bought every good items but forgot the atziri acuity gloves.From now i try to save money for it and then post my experiences with it.It should be pretty good for us.
Interesting!

How much difference would there be in HP?

Unearth - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Lesser Multiple Projectiles Or Bodyswap
At this moment I am trying Cremation by Lesser Multiple Projectiles after the enchant nerf.

Wouldn't Bodyswap be better for marauders?
I'm trying Haste over Herald of Ice looking to see if it makes a differents
Check my gear juntar, im goin with 4 poets pen, first 2 for mapping (with bodyswap-vd-unearth) and before bosses i swap weapons and go for cremation-unearth-volatile dead combination.I have 6.8k hp atm, and it looks like thats my limit or sure i can get higher numbers too, for a lot of money but i dont invest more money into this char, costs already a ton. :D
Last edited by slicchabib on Dec 22, 2017, 7:40:43 AM
"
JaboPanda wrote:

Great for fast map clearing, Highly recommend.

They are two excellent options. The helmet can be used for more clear speed but later on high maps it has to be changed. The gloves are good. Thanks for showing it

"

Yes, it is the most important part of the build. But anyway, you can do all the content end game. Today or tomorrow I will put the video of my fight vs shaper, without enchant and without jewel. We'll see what results from that fight xD

"
I'm trying Haste over Herald of Ice looking to see if it makes a differents

Nice! Try it and tell us how you are doing.

"
I would say in boss dps, there is a difference between them.Inquisitor has nice ascendancy skills against bosses.Btw until tomorrow i thought i finished the build, bought every good items but forgot the atziri acuity gloves.From now i try to save money for it and then post my experiences with it.It should be pretty good for us.

Check my gear juntar, im goin with 4 poets pen, first 2 for mapping (with bodyswap-vd-unearth) and before bosses i swap weapons and go for cremation-unearth-volatile dead combination.I have 6.8k hp atm, and it looks like thats my limit or sure i can get higher numbers too, for a lot of money but i dont invest more money into this char, costs already a ton. :D

I agree, inquisitor is very good against bosses. Today if I have time I'll upload the build as Scion (Assassin-Slayer) with more sustain than inquisitor and much cheaper, since you do not need the Jewel Watcher's Eye because it has the node Vaal Pact and leech Slayer.
I see that you have all the items that you need to build. You should try Shaper, I'm sure you can do it without any kind of problems. I'll wait for your experience. Thank you
For the helmet, I think that Rat's nest is better than Starkonja. You loose about 200-300hp but DPS is better.

Also, you won't have 50% reduced damage while on LL (which is bad for leech...).

Haste is a waste of time because you can easily cap at 3.99aps even without it. Herald of ice allow free assassin's mark which provides life/mana/power charge.
Last edited by Gluitina on Dec 22, 2017, 9:41:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info