[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"

If you don't use Warlord's Mark, it will be an issue. Carry a mana flask until you get the ring or use WM instead of Assassin's Mark. I did the same and had no problems whatsoever.

I simply ran Frenzy + Warlords Mark + Assassins Mark + GMP + Life Gain on Hit + curse on hit in a Tabula. This EASILY lasted me through all yellow maps without issue. You don't really need the volley and I think its pretty useless overall in the setup.

Then you can simply work on your currency and alt + regal an elder base ring of your choice for the warlords mark.

Got this one with like 200 alts and a few regals. If you allocate res and such on other pieces of gear you can easily get by with warlords mark + whatever for the most part on your ring slot until you can afford an upgrade.
Last edited by Ch3cksum on Mar 12, 2018, 3:05:21 PM
I'm using Mark of the shaper ring + loreweave armour for this build. They are a huge damage boost :)))))
Is this possible without the Watchers Eye? It's currently 10ex+. I have the currency but I don't think that will be enough for everything else with this.
"
Fenelon wrote:
Is this possible without the Watchers Eye? It's currently 10ex+. I have the currency but I don't think that will be enough for everything else with this.

Yes, I have had zero issues running this build without the watchers eye. I have not attempted shaper yet, but all red maps + guardians have been no issue. I would consider it more of a luxury item if you already have your dual curse setup.
Anyone have a link to the Scion version (Slayer / Ele?)
"
Ch3cksum wrote:
"

If you don't use Warlord's Mark, it will be an issue. Carry a mana flask until you get the ring or use WM instead of Assassin's Mark. I did the same and had no problems whatsoever.

I simply ran Frenzy + Warlords Mark + Assassins Mark + GMP + Life Gain on Hit + curse on hit in a Tabula. This EASILY lasted me through all yellow maps without issue. You don't really need the volley and I think its pretty useless overall in the setup.

Then you can simply work on your currency and alt + regal an elder base ring of your choice for the warlords mark.

Got this one with like 200 alts and a few regals. If you allocate res and such on other pieces of gear you can easily get by with warlords mark + whatever for the most part on your ring slot until you can afford an upgrade.

How do you apply the second curse if you are a scion? Its 6 points for Whispers of Doom...

Thx for your answer
"
Ch3cksum wrote:
"
Fenelon wrote:

Yes, I have had zero issues running this build without the watchers eye. I have not attempted shaper yet, but all red maps + guardians have been no issue. I would consider it more of a luxury item if you already have your dual curse setup.

Well then, that's relief. I just started and am level 30 but if this build is as fun as right now, on maps and stuff, I'll actually gladly pay for the Eye. I'm having the most fun I've ever had in game while leveling.
"
Geryones wrote:
"
Ch3cksum wrote:
"

How do you apply the second curse if you are a scion? Its 6 points for Whispers of Doom...

Thx for your answer

Sorry I should have read more, let me clarify. I am playing the templar version of this build and have taken the whispers of doom node.
Last edited by Ch3cksum on Mar 12, 2018, 11:15:53 PM
so is anyone else having issues getting bodyswap to work i only have like 2.1 aps but bodyswap is no longer working i dont know whats going on i cnat get it too work it triggers like 1 in 50 attacks nvm got it working by swaping that poets pen into main hand i still am not sure why it did that ive had it in off hand the whole time was working fine then just stopped in act 3
Last edited by thalamus001 on Mar 13, 2018, 12:32:33 AM
"
Geryones wrote:
"
Ch3cksum wrote:
"

Thx for your answer

Yesterday, I respecced into Whispers of Doom with my Scion, and bought a Warlords Mark level 8 ring... As Shia Lebeouf and Nike agrees on, just do it.

I went from having a bit of a rough time on t12-13 bosses, to going 0 deaths on my first ever phoenix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info