[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Very fun build!

Just a question. if I am using a 6L belly instead of kaoms, are there any interesting and viable gem setups for it (eg. coc)? Not planning to use the curse on hit-assassin mark setup on frenzy since I am using an shaper's ring for the curse. Thanks in advanced!
hello guys, can you help me, I did the build but the gems in the are activating * bodswap, unearth, volatidedead. can you help me...
another question, you dont need the Frenzy lvl 20 or 21 no?
Hey guys - Looking to try this build but on Xbox where gear is hard to find. I will need to use a chest armor besides Kaom's Heart (I have Carcass) and it will be very hard to get the Watcher's Eye so I am thinking I will need to go dual curse.

Do you think this still will be viable?

Thanks
Hi Do i need to buy 3 Poet wands? why 1 one culling strike and other one Body swap? which one is better
Thanks you!
Hey, quick question please OP, I have one spell per pen, do I have to keep my attack speed under 4aps?, I assume then something in the high 3's would be optimal?. Thanks.
It appears the new meta/topic is an aps to be either close to 4 or above 8. My question is what aps, frenzy or volatile dead aps??
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:
It appears the new meta/topic is an aps to be either close to 4 or above 8. My question is what aps, frenzy or volatile dead aps??

Frenzy. Frenzy is an attack so it has APS. Volatile Dead is a spell so it does not have APS, but casts per second. But they are irrelevant in this case anyway, since the pen is "casting" them for you, upon your attacks with Frenzy.
"
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

Frenzy. Frenzy is an attack so it has APS. Volatile Dead is a spell so it does not have APS, but casts per second. But they are irrelevant in this case anyway, since the pen is "casting" them for you, upon your attacks with Frenzy.

So I legit have the WORST possible APS haha ... not attacking, my APS is 3.64 and once I attack it's 4.01.

I'll probably just get a frenzy at 16% or 18% to lessen is by the .01.

Edit: Oh, and thank you for the answer!!!

Last edited by Mirkocrocop on Jan 8, 2018, 7:34:56 PM
"
Kenjinou wrote:
I used alteration and augmentation, till I got Spell Damage and Crit Multi.

There was the first lucky moment, after using Regal I got the fire leech.
Then I decided to Ex it and used two Exalteds, first one was the life prefix and then the mana reg.

I think it was quite lucky and it has the stats I need so I was really happy about it.

At all I think it was around 100 alteration 50 augmentation 5 Regal and 2 exalteds.

You where crazy lucky on this amulet. Just look on poe.trade. There is absolutly none who would be comparable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info