[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

- how can i delete a posting?
Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 7, 2018, 12:55:26 AM
"
FreedomOI wrote:
You want to have under 4aps at full speed.

Why 4+ or 5+ should be fine. If you have bodyswap setup the more the merrier, nobody hits 8aps

8 APS is quite possible. I have 7,6 APS currently and already had 8,1 APS while testing.

"
Grrr_Arrgh wrote:

For farming I use bodyswap with unearth (like the build suggests) and it functions like a limitless flame dash when mapping. It feels like a flicker strike that is more controlled as you choose where you want to flicker.

I use it while bossing too and simply kite around the boss in a circle. -- If the boss has lots of mechanics I swap out bodyswap for culling strike (10% auto kill is a lot vs multi million hp bosses).

If you use Bodyswap on bosses too you should really think about a 8 APS Setup. You cut your damage roughly by 50% if you use Bodyswap on bosses where are no corpses around. Bodyswamp does the same as crematorium, it delays the unearth cast -> to less corpses for VD. That is solved when you go to 8 APS. But it can ofc get a little bit expensive to get to 8 APS
Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 7, 2018, 12:56:52 AM
Just acquired the gloves with attack speed and gem socketed for faster attack lvl 18. Now frenzy charges and pushes my aps to 3.31. Question: how do you get 3.8 aps ?
"
oak3996 wrote:
Just acquired the gloves with attack speed and gem socketed for faster attack lvl 18. Now frenzy charges and pushes my aps to 3.31. Question: how do you get 3.8 aps ?

You can look at my profil to see how i get to 7.6 currently:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rake7/characters

I think the most part are the gloves and attack speed on jewels (i have one with 19%)

And:
12% wands
quality on multiple projectlies (the one linked with frenzy)
lightning golem
onslaught flask
Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 7, 2018, 1:16:07 AM
8 APS is quite possible. I have 7,6 APS currently and already had 8,1 APS while testing.

The question is why? I got half my dps from jewles, yu have to switch in aspd jewles to make that possible.
"
FreedomOI wrote:
The question is why? I got half my dps from jewles, yu have to switch in aspd jewles to make that possible.

Because i want to be able to use Bodyswap on most bosses. therefore i have to go to 8 APS if i don´t want to lose 50% of VD damage. And i just like the faster bodyswap playstyle on 8 APS

Besides, its enough to have one 8% attack speed roll on each jewel. That doesn´t hurt to much
Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 7, 2018, 9:56:18 AM
"
oak3996 wrote:

As a Zerker you get +25 when you are hit+12% from the tree
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
FreedomOI wrote:

Because i want to be able to use Bodyswap on most bosses. therefore i have to go to 8 APS if i don´t want to lose 50% of VD damage. And i just like the faster bodyswap playstyle on 8 APS

Besides, its enough to have one 8% attack speed roll on each jewel. That doesn´t hurt to much

I go for normal jewels. 1 jewel is 7% less life+25-30 crit multi. Got 9 of them in my final tree, those are exspensive a 3 role is about 1ex, a 4 role 5 ex
can you do the math about 5-6 jewles without, taking Zerker. Its just as easy, got 2 poets and play, anything you did before is in the range of a few jewl nodes
"
FreedomOI wrote:

I go for normal jewels. 1 jewel is 7% less life+25-30 crit multi. Got 9 of them in my final tree, those are exspensive a 3 role is about 1ex, a 4 role 5 ex

You have 9 Jewel slots? oO

I guess you play something else than inquisitor? because i only can have 6 if i don´t want to sacrifice to much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info