[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
Life2v wrote:
Hello,
how you sustain life leech? I have atziri acuity gloves and seems to me it dosent work ...
(i dont have new jewel Watsher with that insane leech affix).
Thanks for answer.

You can use the new rings with warlock curse on hit, I think that's the easiest option
"
smelcami wrote:
"
ergoduck wrote:
Out of curiosity, what is the reasoning behind the 290% and 500% more damage in the pen?

I think you're asking why the damage in a 3l? If that is your question, it is because "+1 to Level of Socketed Active Skill Gems per 25 Player Levels" to lvl 75 Volatile Dead +3. I hope I have understood your question.

There's a custom mod on the pen in the PoB link that adds, in addition to the pen's real stats, the following mods:

290% more damage
500% more damage

I want to know why the OP manually added these mods to the poet's pen.
can u make new videos of the build after the nerf?
"
ergoduck wrote:
"
smelcami wrote:
"
ergoduck wrote:
Out of curiosity, what is the reasoning behind the 290% and 500% more damage in the pen?

I think you're asking why the damage in a 3l? If that is your question, it is because "+1 to Level of Socketed Active Skill Gems per 25 Player Levels" to lvl 75 Volatile Dead +3. I hope I have understood your question.

There's a custom mod on the pen in the PoB link that adds, in addition to the pen's real stats, the following mods:

290% more damage
500% more damage

inst the same thing to go to the kill and make it lvl 23? sorry, im still confused =/
"
sivertry wrote:
"
Life2v wrote:
Hello,
how you sustain life leech? I have atziri acuity gloves and seems to me it dosent work ...
(i dont have new jewel Watsher with that insane leech affix).
Thanks for answer.

You can use the new rings with warlock curse on hit, I think that's the easiest option

Hi, which ring do you mean? Thanks :)

EDIT: Aha, a shaped item can curse with assassin's mark, an elder item can curse with warlord's mark.
Last edited by Wuffell on Dec 20, 2017, 1:08:43 AM
Where can I get leech without that watcher's eye you have that doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the market?

Does the build work as well without it? Seems really nice to have.
Last edited by Gutterflower on Dec 20, 2017, 1:59:27 AM
These jewels are good for our build. http://poe.trade/search/osisikahihotau This is qol change for this build, really, but if u dont have enough money then buy a shaper/elder ring with life on hit or a thief's torment ring, that should be good too.(but then u cant use another ring, so resists capping maybe an issue)
"
ergoduck wrote:
"
smelcami wrote:
"
ergoduck wrote:

290% more damage
500% more damage

It's because PoB dps values are only for 1 ball, so the 500% more is for the 6 balls with the +3 enchant helm, it would be +300% with the new +1 enchant or +200% without any enchant, the 290% is from the .25s cooldown on the pen casting itself, which again PoB doesn't take into account.
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
"
jackals1234 wrote:
Is this still going to be good and shaper viable after helm enchant nerf?

Instead of 6 balls of death (with 3 normal and 3 from old enchant), you will get 4 (3 normal and 1 from new helm enchant) with the new helm enchant. That is a 33% loss in damage, so it will take 33% longer to kill the Shaper.

I don't think that is true what so ever. The nerf was 3 to 1. It unlimited to 1. GGG stated themselves that the enchant was making VD consume more corpses than intended.
Hello my friend started similar kind of build which we found at this site : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2043679/page/1 but now he is not continue build and we stack with unfinished build with not clear gems,items, passive tree ext....

My friends class is shadow not done lab yet he is around 50 lvl he do not want to re create a character is there a way any of you guys can help us to make pen carved build with shadows class please it would be very helpfull if there is any gem links, passive tree, leveling items ext... looking forward for reply..
Last edited by MidBlues on Dec 20, 2017, 3:42:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info