[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Did you get the two extra damage mods with only alteration or with a regal ?
I have a 85 base and cant roll it
Alt and regal only.
New-ish Player here,

How do you guys manage mana with this build? I find I keep running out, when using whirling blades for movement. Even during fights I can find myself running out.
Day 2:

Getting to 90 in around an hour, still enjoying the build everything is smooth.

Switched to gloves with +20 faster attacks and +16 chance to bleed and ditched BoR ( you can then use a 20/20 melee phys and gain more attack speed than the one from BoR ) + it doesn't require a 6L chest anymore.
The level of chance to bleed doesn't really matter at this point.

Now trying to get an astral plate with elder mod 2% of life regenerated per second just as a QoL there are surely better options :)

Anndd considering options for helmet, will depend of astral plate roll.
Last step will be to upgrade my two stat stick wich are really bad at a point i don't even want to link them in your thread :D

To be continued ...

Hf :)
please delete double post
Last edited by ruktuim on Dec 21, 2017, 5:45:42 PM
Just tried shaper with my current (kinda shitty :D) gear and it wasnt really hard, i was able to tank hes laser and my dps on him was pretty good. But not a deathless, though (died twice), im only 89 lvl and have 5.7 hp, so i think with more life nodes in tree it will be easier.
Thanks for great build again, and now im going to try it with 6l.
Spoiler
Last edited by dholly on Dec 21, 2017, 4:42:54 PM
For mapping ill probably gonna throw away Frenzy+Culling and replace it with Warlords Mark/Orb Of Storms that kind of something and go for 3l there in place of WB. Then in 4link there will be WB+Fortify+FA+Blood Magic. That should make movement so much easier.
Some thoughts about this being bad? Becouse i know thats good :D
Last edited by Ghato123 on Dec 21, 2017, 4:58:36 PM
"
Ghato123 wrote:
For mapping ill probably gonna throw away Frenzy+Culling and replace it with Warlords Mark/Orb Of Storms that kind of something and go for 3l there in place of WB. Then in 4link there will be WB+Fortify+FA+Blood Magic. That should make movement so much easier.
Some thoughts about this being bad? Becouse i know thats good :D

Warlords Mark is a waste of a gem slot /Curse set up. Just...why?
"
ruktuim wrote:
New-ish Player here,

How do you guys manage mana with this build? I find I keep running out, when using whirling blades for movement. Even during fights I can find myself running out.

I found early on linking it to a Blood Magic helped.
where do you get so much int? I'm around 50ish level and I'm having troubles ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info