[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

hey, do i need to change anything for my budget build or is this good enough?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hexard/characters?characterName=EQJUGGE
Hi, great build with one of the smoothest leveling phase I ever had.
However I have two questions :

- Why Punishement over a defensive curse like Enfeeble ?

- Why Ancestral Protector over Ancestral Warchief ?

Thanks in advance for the answers and good job with the build.
"
Sixtine wrote:
Hi, great build with one of the smoothest leveling phase I ever had.
However I have two questions :

- Why Punishement over a defensive curse like Enfeeble ?

There's no real answer that's the absolute correct one. Use what ever makes sense to you. Personally:

I might ditch the COH, cuz I don't have a socket for Frenzy. Mt thinking at the time was I wanted the increased effect of curses and a high level Enfeeble to go off. low level CWDT would mean level 1 Enfeeble. May as well not bother, and then I'd chose Punishment.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 21, 2017, 11:46:05 AM
"
Justinglee wrote:
Buy a ilevel 80 base axe and mace (1-3c each) and craft mods accordingly for bossing (2 X gain phy as extra fire and cold for axe), (Fire explode and gain phy as extra fire for mace), it will be a lot cheaper than buying one from the market right now.

I wouldn't try and craft a il80. Get a 83 or 84. It could hit max weapon damage rolls and roll support links and be worth $$$. You'd walk away, sell it and start again, but a il80 can't roll max weapon damage rolls.
Lvl 83 so far in HC, blasting through everything smoothly. i havent tried over tier 11 map yet, but will do once i got enough hp. I would recommend Basalt flask and lion roar granite flask for more safe.
Ya, I want a taste of hate :P. tempted to get one. Either way, ToH or Basalt would fill the quicksilver slot I guess.
edit: 5 alts:

Just shy of 2 uses, RIP alts.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 21, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
For a 6-link setup do you think dmg on full life would be better than maybe maim or faster attacks for this build?
"
Kefka92 wrote:
For a 6-link setup do you think dmg on full life would be better than maybe maim or faster attacks for this build?

I dont think so, no. Maim offers flat phys too, which is pretty huge.
"
Justinglee wrote:

What I can suggest for newer players is to craft their own axes. Buy a ilevel 80 base axe and mace (1-3c each) and craft mods accordingly for bossing (2 X gain phy as extra fire and cold for axe), (Fire explode and gain phy as extra fire for mace), it will be a lot cheaper than buying one from the market right now.

After reading your comment i went ahead and bought a ilvl 80+ base and spent a few minutes crafting.

How do i proceed. Exalt it? Multimod?

I assume its pretty good right? Crit chance is global?
How do you craft such axe? Just spam Alts + regal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info