[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Spoiler

With this gear I'm deleting event T15 without Hatred and Herald (ele reflect map). Don't have too much time tomorrow, but I hope I will get guardians drop.

Frenzy-cull is for manual frenzy on bosses and culling strike. Didn't bother with it last league, won't this league (I use these slots for bloodmagic curse setup to trigger adrenaline, less clicking).

6link is only slightly better with all gems lvl20/20 quality. Stay with BoR.

You don't need lion roar, you can use crit+onslaught+atziri (like me, lion is nice but costly and knockback can be annoying).

Big boosts to your dps: flat phys on gear/attack speed, and the biggest - the highest %phys as ele on statstick. ilvl80+ sceptres bases are now 40c+, so I would just buy some low % on poe.trade or just the base (ilvl 75 i think) to craft without the option to hit t1 unless you have lots of money to buy the base and craft on it.

Jewels: best is flat phys/as/life on abyss jewels, but they are very rare this league, at least for first few weeks. I would rather get %phys/life on normal jewels, or use your jewels to fill resists to afford high flat phys on your gear.
"
seciak wrote:
Spoiler

With this gear I'm deleting event T15 without Hatred and Herald (ele reflect map). Don't have too much time tomorrow, but I hope I will get guardians drop.

Frenzy-cull is for manual frenzy on bosses and culling strike. Didn't bother with it last league, won't this league (I use these slots for bloodmagic curse setup to trigger adrenaline, less clicking).

6link is only slightly better with all gems lvl20/20 quality. Stay with BoR.

You don't need lion roar, you can use crit+onslaught+atziri (like me, lion is nice but costly and knockback can be annoying).

Big boosts to your dps: flat phys on gear/attack speed, and the biggest - the highest %phys as ele on statstick. ilvl80+ sceptres bases are now 40c+, so I would just buy some low % on poe.trade or just the base (ilvl 75 i think) to craft without the option to hit t1 unless you have lots of money to buy the base and craft on it.

Jewels: best is flat phys/as/life on abyss jewels, but they are very rare this league, at least for first few weeks. I would rather get %phys/life on normal jewels, or use your jewels to fill resists to afford high flat phys on your gear.

can you elaborate on that adrenaline trick?

also can you show me how yo craft my own stats stick? and estimate in cost?

like which base? what ilvl? just chaos spam or alt/augment/scour? and how much chaos spam to land 2x %extra dmg? etc.

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
I've been playing champion using this build and it is simply amazing. Coming from a summoner, I had to undergo a significant change in play style. I used to pussy out from mobs when my health drops and that was my boon. To play this build I had to buckle up and keep fighting to keep my hp up. Finished all labs except uber without any problems at all using exact same set up as OP. Right now leveling up a little for for uber.

I've been thinking, is this build BoR helmet dependent? If I have access to a 6l armour, I can use it for blade flurry and pump it up more than BoR's boost, which frees up a 4l slot (helmet), right? Or am I missing something?

My question(s) are:

1) If I have a 6l armour, what is the 6l gem set up?

2) And what should I use for helmet?

3) Whats the best 4l gem addition?

Thanks!
Had some exalts drop for me so I upgraded some of my gear. Feels much better now. Resists are overcapped so I think at this point focusing on health upgrades while maintaining current DPS would be ideal. I already lowered it a bit because I sweapped out maim and added phys as fire for fortify and chance to bleed:

Spoiler
Last edited by projectoffset on Mar 6, 2018, 11:33:55 PM
"
stick111 wrote:
"
Aillass wrote:
Hello,
I have a question regarding the statstick.

Where can I see which mods are applied globally? "Increased physical damage" is only for the weaponand is not used. But what about "increased critical strike chance" or "attack speed".

Which mods should I look for besides the obvious ones?

+1
same question

And pls - What is the best enchant on boots?
I don't know how people said that this build is great for uber lab farming.
Izaro melts, yes, but izaro is not the problem to deal with in uber lab, it's the traps.
You can't just walk by over the traps with this build, it doesn't have enough regen, neither phys res, traps will delete you in seconds.
I tried removing blood rage and changing phanteon ofc, i don't know, maybe i'm missing something, but if you cannot just walk over the traps like it's a walk in the park i think is not worth to farm uber lab.

Besides that, great build, really like it! and it's pretty cheap.
Just one question, i went Champion instead or Zerk, doesn't be better to drop Acrobatics so we can benefit more from the armor bonuses of champ? Also, doing this, we could change the life nodes in the Constitution part and put them in the left side of the warrior's blood, just where the Marauder tree start and benefit from the bonus armor of these nodes (This way we loose 3% Life but win 24% armour). I don't know if this give us more eHP than picking acrobatics, just asking.
I got a StatStick just for test, using the PoB it says my AVG will increased 2.2k ... but in game ... i lost average damage. It's normal?
I'm using Nebuloch as a budget version and seems pretty awesome. :)
Hello! I did your build last league and loved it, but I'd like a change of pace- is there any reason why Reave wouldn't work with this build?
"
lksbos wrote:
I'm using Nebuloch as a budget version and seems pretty awesome. :)

do you use it whith endurance charge?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info