[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
Am I supposed to be getting 1 shot by cruel izaro as a 69 champion with a 6link sunder and 3k health? My resists are like 25/50/25.
"
For those of you in higher tier maps - when does this build really start to shine?

You're using sunder. The build shines with bloodseeker and bf/reave. I have bf in a 4l with chance to bleed, maim and melee phys and finished the story last night with negative cold and lightning resists. I am wearing a eva chest rather than tabula though, which helps a lot.
IGN books
Whats better for a boss killer stick ?

or
?
"When you look into the abyss, it also looks at you."
Hello, here's a (probably noob) question: what's the point of having a weapon that Blade Flurry CAN'T use in the second hand? According to the tooltip, it decreases the DPS. Do we want to attack with Bloodseeker only, because of life leech? Can't we use two Bloodseekers then?

Thanks for the reply and sorry again for the noobiness.
"
superpandhap wrote:
Hello, here's a (probably noob) question: what's the point of having a weapon that Blade Flurry CAN'T use in the second hand? According to the tooltip, it decreases the DPS. Do we want to attack with Bloodseeker only, because of life leech? Can't we use two Bloodseekers then?

Thanks for the reply and sorry again for the noobiness.

Tooltip dps is often incorrect in this game. Blade Flurry will do the damage with the claw and your other hand (off-hand) will just give you stats (called a stat stick).

Many dual wield attacks will alternate from your main hand to your off hand if both weapons CAN use the attack skill, but if you use a stat still you just attack with your main hand always. The stats gained from the offhand then give you even more dps (despite what your tooltip is showing you in game).

You can try the build with and without dual bloodseekers to see how big the difference is.
how is the life leech without our berserker ascendancy?!

and is it worht buying a %epxlosion stats stick if there is not 1 mod of %extra dmg as ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 5, 2018, 9:40:47 PM
Has anyone actually rolled berserker? I'd like to see comparisons to champion.

Spoiler

This is my current gear at level 70 and I couldn't even clear graveyard.
Last edited by projectoffset on Mar 6, 2018, 12:54:04 AM
You have 0 life on gear. Are your resists capped? How much hp do you have? 3-4k hp is enough for t1-t5 with resists capped/almost capped unless you are doing something wrong. And you have a 6link, so dmg is there.

EDIT: Looked on your gear once again. You have shitload of damage with your gear, and no life and resists, what do you expect. You dont need plat phys on your jewelry untill yellow/red maps. Sell that tabula and get BoR - you will get 120-160 life AND damage, I tested it and 6link is only better on full 20% quality gems. Sell your jewelry for stuff with resists and hp.

FIRST THING is getting resists capped and at least around 3.5k hp. Then damage. You won't do damage when you are dead. ~~You stat-stick is good, i was clearing yellow maps with 24% shaper statstick, now have 39% in red maps.~~ WRONG, my bad it's a sword. Get axe/sceptre/mace, 2 comment below it's explained why.
Last edited by seciak on Mar 6, 2018, 1:49:37 AM
"
projectoffset wrote:

Spoiler

I'm no expert at all, but your gear is terrible. There is no life on most of the gear. Get more life dude and another offhand. Also check your resistances.
"
projectoffset wrote:

Spoiler

In addition to what others have said, your offhand is a sword so it's probably alternating with bloodseeker when you use BF. Given how low the damage is and that you don't leech, this is probably a pretty big problem.
"
In addition to what others have said, your offhand is a sword so it's probably alternating with bloodseeker when you use BF. Given how low the damage is and that you don't leech, this is probably a pretty big problem.

Ooops, right, I didn't notice that offhand is a sword. You have to get axe/sceptre/mace. Relentless Fury is ok to start with, but I sold my old 24% statstick for 3c yesterday so its affordable. For the money from tabula you can get your char to high yellow maps at least.

Tip to looking for first pieces of gear, preferably rings: look for pseudo stat "+#% to total Elemental Resistance" with life. Just checked it on poe.trade, 100 resists with 30+ life is 2c. Get 2 rings like this, then get high life and fill your resists with boots/belt, you should be able to get some flat phys on gloves and amulet with high hp and resists capped if you do it in that order.

EDIT: checked BoR prices, dont buy the cheapest with low life for 4c, there are 2 with 150+ life for 5c, get one of them. 20-30life in a piece of gear you will use for the rest of your character palytime is worth 1c.
Last edited by seciak on Mar 6, 2018, 1:46:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info