[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
wojnar90 wrote:
It's fast enough for me even without %explosion.

why arent you using MoltenSstrike or cyclone over flurry ?? isn it a lto faster ?? or reave*
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 4, 2018, 5:47:07 PM
I've leveled with Molten Strike + Ancestral Call, it was good. But Blade Flurry DPS is great for clearing mob packs.

BTW, good way to activate Adrenaline is Blood Magic + Blasphemy + curse in weapon switch. Just use it before boss fight.
Last edited by wojnar90 on Mar 4, 2018, 6:08:39 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
I already started as champion, this is why I am asking if I need to reroll a zerker... someone said that champions wasn't working as intended for this build ?!

Dude chill out, no one said champion wasn't working. The first guy you quoted said he had started as berserker (probably because he didn't read the update at the top)

Play champion, kill stuff.
Need some pointers on this plz, aside from my lacking a stat stick, what other changes need to be made. https://pastebin.com/DuJ38rkX
Last edited by Pigfist on Mar 4, 2018, 8:31:06 PM
Yep, bloodmagic+blasphemy+curse is the way to go. Clicking additional 2 keys 2 times every 20s is a bit annoying, but 25%as makes your character a F1 car

EDIT: I don't know why, but simple weapon swap with 2x
doesn't work even though it reserves 60% hp.
Last edited by seciak on Mar 4, 2018, 10:32:41 PM
Good talent, learning.
Ok, I need to know if I'm just retarded or if I'm doing something wrong.

Am I supposed to be getting 1 shot by cruel izaro as a 69 champion with a 6link sunder and 3k health? My resists are like 25/50/25.

EDIT:

I want to clarify that I'm asking mainly because I'm finding it kind of difficult to get through some content with champion, while berserker trivialized essentially everything I came across. Easy face tank and sit back.

For those of you in higher tier maps - when does this build really start to shine?
Last edited by projectoffset on Mar 4, 2018, 11:45:40 PM
Yes, you are supposed to be one shot with 3k hp. And 0 phys mitigation other than immortal call.

5link BF with 200dps claw is already good for t1-t5 maps. When you get BoR, it becomes really good. With bloodseeker and some flat phys on gear its great. Remember to have your immortal call setup, bloodrage and punishment gives you AS which is huge qol with BF and whirwling blades. And faster attacks with whirwling blades.

Berserker gave you a lot of leech, if you are using sunder, you propably have very low sustain without a claw hp on hit and leech from the tree.

EDIT: ah, cruel is 2nd lab. So it propably was a crit/some ele damage buffs for izaro, 3k hp should be enough.

EDIT2: Also, 25/50/25 resists at lvl69? cmon, just buy a ring that has nothing but but resists, like 100% ele resists is 1c. Im not sure if you know, but with these resistances you take 3/2/3x more damage from each element. Capped/almost capped resists are the most important thing after act 5.
Last edited by seciak on Mar 5, 2018, 6:50:16 AM
Hello,
I have a question regarding the statstick.

Where can I see which mods are applied globally? "Increased physical damage" is only for the weaponand is not used. But what about "increased critical strike chance" or "attack speed".

Which mods should I look for besides the obvious ones?
im enjoying this build so far but ive some uestions (sorry for my english)

Do i have to use frenzy?

My gameplay is: use both auras, move with whirling blades, kill trash with blade flurry + increase area effect

For bosses, i change increased area for concentrated effect before start, then use ancestral protector and spam blade flurry on boss till 6 stacks then release button and repeat till i use ancestral protector again.

Did i miss something from the build gameplay?

I cant see the use for Frenzy+culling strike

Another question. what would be better with blade flurry, concentrated/increased area or Fortify or damage when full life?

This is my equip so far. Need more time to play xD
Spoiler

Last edited by salva_ville on Mar 5, 2018, 7:20:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info