[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

learn the fight. you will die one shot no matter how much life you got at the shaper. you need to learn when to run from him. when to do damage. and its better to have at least 7000 life. and some damage mitigation.

this is my setup for shaper.
Hey, I was thinking getting the new Tombfist gloves with 2 abyss jewel sockets. Since it has inbuilt main on hit, what do you recommend putting in 6-link? Or is main support gem is too good to miss out?
what do you think of Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb for the chest?
"
Ikariam wrote:
learn the fight. you will die one shot no matter how much life you got at the shaper. you need to learn when to run from him. when to do damage. and its better to have at least 7000 life. and some damage mitigation.

this is my setup for shaper.

do you mind listing prices for each of your items?
They seem super expensive altogether
Can this build work as Scion (Slayer/Raider) maybe?
"
Abbadox6 wrote:
Can this build work as Scion (Slayer/Raider) maybe?

I've spent the past few days crafting variations of this build because it was similar (and more well thought out) than my current progress trying to do the same thing.

Here is BloodMoonFlurry's guide for the Scion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931981
WARNING, don't believe the gigantic numbers posted. Every one of them has "shocked" and not "shaper/guardian" clicked. this will cut all numbers down to 1/3 of what he's claiming. PoB still registers "shocked" as 50% increase instead of the graduating number it is now. That said, it is a really good tree/gear guide for what you can tinker with.

What I HAVE found for realistic numbers against shaper with achievable gear is 2-3 million DPS. However this Scion tree requires Abysses and only has about 5.1-5.3k health with very few built in defenses. In my opinion, Scion has the best damage potential but the worst survivability options barring the top end gear.

Raider
https://pastebin.com/XD3s5kpt
Here's my attempt at a Raider. It so far is coming out to 492k w/o flasks and gear comparable to the zerk build. I'm pretty sure there's a lot to improve here but I wanted to make sure she had enough HP to actually survive a hit.

TLDR Ascendency comparison
Champion - Fortify always on lets you stand still and gain Tukohama's phys damage reduction stack while attacking, but the duelist starting area takes an extra node to get out. Ends up being comparable damage, less survivability. Champion ends up being just a little too average.

Jugg - Endurance charge generation leads to Abyssus being far less dangerous for end game gearing. Accuracy takes a lot of pressure off of gearing. More budget friendly and safer than other classes, but sacrifices damage. I want to try this variation.

Scion - Highest top end damage, also the most expensive to gear. Can grab a lot of damage nodes but has zero built in defenses. Think of Scion as the luxury version of the Berzerker.

Raider - Fastest map clearer (normal raider shenanigans) lacks any defense. Faster than zerker, comparable damage, very squishy.

Update
No flasks in calc here
Jugg vs. Zerk (dps version) are 450k jugg and 550k zerk. I have a little more life on the jugg than zerk.
With abyssus and a rare chest piece - 644k jugg, 890k zerker. Hrm.... even with Abyssus vs the Zerker having just the BoR it's only a 144k dps increase.

I think both will work, the zerker is just going to kill faster and scale better with gear though. The jugg is more brainless and will be more forgiving with the endurance charges and free accuracy.
TabSluppins - Pizza guy
Last edited by squ1shed on Jan 22, 2018, 9:28:54 PM
I was doing this build and was fun but i wanted to be more tanky. Obviously the budget gets blown away but here is my PoB. Jugg 70% phys red and 1mil shaper dps. Still lots more room to grow. But yea i was having the 1 shot death problem and solved it by switching to jugg and grabbing a brass dome. i 6L it with 300 fus :D https://pastebin.com/NEvcg51t
At 76lvl still can get one shoted in Uber Lab...:( Leech is very strong, but the minute it gets interrupted - down.
"
Ranger395vs wrote:
I was doing this build and was fun but i wanted to be more tanky. Obviously the budget gets blown away but here is my PoB. Jugg 70% phys red and 1mil shaper dps. Still lots more room to grow. But yea i was having the 1 shot death problem and solved it by switching to jugg and grabbing a brass dome. i 6L it with 300 fus :D https://pastebin.com/NEvcg51t

Will try switch to Juggernaut. In what priority you took asc skills?
I can't access it atm at work but I took the fortify one 3rd and movement speed 4th. I had the endurance charge one at first btt I decided it wasn't really worth taking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info