[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
Ranger395vs wrote:
I was doing this build and was fun but i wanted to be more tanky. Obviously the budget gets blown away but here is my PoB. Jugg 70% phys red and 1mil shaper dps. Still lots more room to grow. But yea i was having the 1 shot death problem and solved it by switching to jugg and grabbing a brass dome. i 6L it with 300 fus :D https://pastebin.com/NEvcg51t

What did it cost you to get 3R2B1G 3 offcolors on that?

I'm running at 5k health and still getting randomly one shot on T13-T14 maps with semi-reasonable affixes. I'm not sure 5700 health would make that much of a diff, going the jugg way. And it's not just physical damage doing me in. Elemental weakness maps with poisoning mobs, for example, went through me like a hot knife through warm butter, even with a cure flask.
I crafted i myself with jewellers and chroms. use the vorici bench to get the 2 blues and go from there
"
Ranger395vs wrote:
I crafted i myself with jewellers and chroms. use the vorici bench to get the 2 blues and go from there

I understand how to do it. I just wondered how many chroms it cost you. 3 offcolors I would guess cost 300-500 with normal luck.
I'll post my Jugg build when I get home tonight from work. I'm going with Accuracy/APS first, then the endurance charges, then fort, then endurance. My reasoning is because I'm going Kaom's Roots + Abyssus so I'm looking for as much phys damage reduction from the Ascendency as possible. Being able to reliably generate 1.6s Immortal Calls is super appealing.
TabSluppins - Pizza guy
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

You're not capped on fire res, you only have 4.9k life (according to PoB), no Lion's Roar flask, no Atziri's flask, no Cloaked in Savagery Ascendancy (Huge DPS boost). Also, you need to ditch Acrobatics and should run Enfeeble instead of Punishment.

Switching to Jugg is a bad idea, you lose way too much DPS. The main stat that matters with Berzerker is life. Anything under the 5.5k mark and you will have a bad time.

1. Correct, looks like I forgot to recraft res when I upgraded an item. But 73% to 75% isn't a big difference.

2. Neither of these flasks would have made a difference in most of my deaths, as I get one shot before I can react.

3. How is Cloaked in Savagery a huge dps boost? I'm already running Aspect of Carnage.

4. I'm using Acrobatics following the build guide. Are you saying I should grab a 5% life node instead?

5. I'm beginning to think that's a good idea, using Enfeeble instead.

Pretty cool build, I thought the damage would be lacking with the Bloodseeker but I was wrong all along. With the setup i had i've managed to kill shaper and guardians deathless at level 90. I'm only using Abyssus for Shaper only, I don't need the damage for the rest. The Perfect Form is really nice to have imo. With the Hatred enchant and level 3 enlighten i've tucked in a Purity of Elements to ease the gearing. My jewellery is pretty bad at the moment so that means there is a lot of room to grow.

https://pastebin.com/35RZ56ip
Last edited by Mourula on Jan 25, 2018, 11:26:00 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
naranyra2 wrote:
At 76lvl still can get one shoted in Uber Lab...:( Leech is very strong, but the minute it gets interrupted - down.

This is happening because you only have 4.2k life.

Increased to 5.4, went to Uber lab, so in about 5 or so hit Argus took me down:D Tried again, same...
i've spent probably well over 50c..:)))
No idea why so many builds tell you one thing and completely are different.
No armor, no evasion, 30% dodge is nothing for most part and 5+k hp still gets you down on ocassions.
6L belly or carcass jack ? i just think about jack is it worth it ?
Hello guys - I've a lack of clear speed probably did something wrong.. Using BOR with 20/20 Gems,..

Did all 4 Red Elder Guardians - got 1 shot some times and the Elder it self i cant kill it atm maybe i miss something?

Current Gear:

5,3k LIFE - What should i improve? No idea tbh :>
Im not getting any increase on the tooltip using faster attacks on a 6 link chest version of this build, is there a cap on attack speed that effects blade flurrys dps now, I noticed this as well while taking some of the suggested nodes on the tree in just pathing,,seems a waste if that is so. So far im not seeing the numbers that the op has but ive still got a ways to go at only 73,, all in all using very similar gear,, hoping to bring things more in line once i finish out some crit nodes. I guess time will tell, thx for the build,,any plans to finish the re-write ?
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info