[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Hey, can anyone tell me that Rat's Nest will work good in this build with BF enchant?
First time ever killed Shaper - thanks for good build
Damn, enemies explode + extra fire damage maces are so expensive. Cheapest ones are 25-30c and they are the lowest rolled ones. I don't know upgrading from my current weapon to enemies explode worth 1ex+. What do you guys think? Should I upgrade this weapon to an enemies explode or anything else?

yes upgrade to enemies explode for fast map clearing

i got this for 55c if you want

Last edited by Ikariam on Jan 15, 2018, 9:13:43 AM
"
Fenelon wrote:
Damn, enemies explode + extra fire damage maces are so expensive. Cheapest ones are 25-30c and they are the lowest rolled ones. I don't know upgrading from my current weapon to enemies explode worth 1ex+. What do you guys think? Should I upgrade this weapon to an enemies explode or anything else?

Just use weapon swap, as is in guide. I can see you dont have any.
You dont need 'extra fire damage' for map clear when you got decent items.
You can get one for <5c for good enough rolls.
Last edited by Ghato123 on Jan 15, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

and recent upg:

trash dps (inc area) and this

with PoB single target (conc eff) and this

inb4
sustaining full buffs from charges is easy even at medium clearspeed
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Jan 15, 2018, 2:21:16 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Fenelon wrote:

You don't need enemies explode for map clearing, just switch to Increased AoE Gem.

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, currently I can clear everything up to guardians with this gear. Only had a problem on Chimera boss. Still, seeing that everybody here uses the enemies explode weapons got me thinking if it's really that good.
"
Fenelon wrote:

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, currently I can clear everything up to guardians with this gear. Only had a problem on Chimera boss. Still, seeing that everybody here uses the enemies explode weapons got me thinking if it's really that good.

in my experience Chimera is easiest one, the toughest is Mino due to mixed aoe boulder/slam/burrow dps output causing huge damage spikes
―Emil Mihai Cioran
"
skrecu wrote:

in my experience Chimera is easiest one, the toughest is Mino due to mixed aoe boulder/slam/burrow dps output causing huge damage spikes

Interesting. I managed to kill Mino but died a few times because of being inexperienced on the fight. I managed to dodge almost every big hit from him and was able to tank the boulder damage too. Almost facetanked all fight.

Chimera fight was though because the monsters that spawns between phases one shots me somehow. I only died to them, not Chimera himself.
Last edited by Fenelon on Jan 15, 2018, 4:11:58 PM
"
Fenelon wrote:

Interesting. I managed to kill Mino but died a few times because of being inexperienced on the fight. I managed to dodge almost every big hit from him and was able to tank the boulder damage too. Almost facetanked all fight.

Chimera fight was though because the monsters that spawns between phases one shots me somehow. I only died to them, not Chimera himself.

Mino is very dangerous with any 2 dmg mods...aoe boulder persists for almost entire fight even when changing position in arena
Concerning Chimera minion phase...just stay near wall at one of entrances, this makes all packs splited...it is easy to dal with 3 monsters instead of 12
only dangerous mods there is combo vulne/poison on hit
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Jan 15, 2018, 4:38:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info