[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

I have a 22% phys as extra fire damage if using anger watchers eye. Thinking of swapping hatred to anger and using it. Anyone tried this in practice? Thoughts? Should yield more damage I think.
"
Naggash wrote:
Can anyone pls tell me, why this mace almost 200k dps downgrade

to
?

Is it due to random element is not calculated?

Also as someone asked earlier, does elemental damage implicit global? Ty

Random element damage isn't calculated at all in PoB because it's done after all other calculations when the damage type is selected. Your real damage with it is far more than PoB shows.

Also yes elemental damage implicit is global.
Quick update

Killed white elder and guardians deathless (super easy). Cleared Apex of Sacrifice deathless (super easy). Right now i'm trying to force spawn elder on yellow tier maps. At this point i'm usually stop playing because of lack of progress, but with this build i want to play more. Just got prophecy for the Belly of the Beast and i'm planing to switch BoR for Starkonja's + Belly (if i get 6l).

Quick Update 2

Got lucky and linked Belly. I purchased Starkonja's with Blade Flurry enchant for about 2.5 ex.
Killed yellow elder and guardians deathless (super easy).
Last edited by Ene on Jan 7, 2018, 1:31:20 PM
I rarely post a reply to builds that I'm playing but this one really outdone itself.
I was hoping in doing something ridicilous with berserkers leech this league (i took a pause from a game in 2.6) but since vaal pact has been butchered both for life and es i lost interest and then i saw this build.

For leveling i used Molten+Ancestral and used it untill 34

At level 34 and above i used Blade flurry and these claws by itself will carry you all the way untill you need to get your propper setup! (be carefull about sallet because of "Cannot leech at low life")

And now at lvl 82 all i can say is bravo. This build has really been outperforming and it is so forgiving it is most defenetly a good league starter and if someone is to try it now build might be more expensive but it is only because of shaped items. My gear costed me 10 chaos in total. (got my mace for 3 chaos)

I changed up your gemlinks because frenzy and cull didnt really made much sense for me so i just used totem with culling for that easier boss killing. :)
Last edited by iLikePiez on Jan 7, 2018, 7:46:17 AM
Thanks for the guide!
I made some modifications to the build, I changed some items and gems, and I would like your opinion, if possible, watch the video I recorded yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjNoKheJTRs
Last edited by Fummon on Jan 8, 2018, 9:48:03 AM
Would this work well with enemies killed explode?

I'm talking about the enchantment 45%
Thanks for the guide, I have invested into this build and now sitting on 7.1k hp, ~1mil PoB shaper dps.
Really helped me to get the 157/157.
Love this build, im able to clear most content without much issue.
did not try uber atziri and vaal temple.
totally no problem killing shaper.
smoother map clear with dying sun for T15 and below.
swap to lion's roar for T16, shaper and elder.
replaced frenzy with melee phy for ancestral protector.
im also running blade vortex power charge on crit.
currently at lvl 91 with around 5.9k hp

still working to get 40% BF damage for helmet.

Thanks for this awesome build guide.

got this gloves for a 7 link
need to recraft some life and physical dmg on them and if im really lucky some armour :D
I dont really understand why i lack so much dps compared to other people here. My release at 6 stages shaper dps is only 475k at best case scenario with full buffs, otherwise closer to 400k. I'm even using abyssus and 6L belly to chuck as much DPS as i can. Currently at lvl 87 with 5.7k life, mapping feels fast and smooth but im always afraid to get oneshot even from trash packs, some maps i cant even do because bosses literally oneshot me as soon as i get close to them, haven't tried above t13 yet. My idea to negate some damage taken was getting rid of herald of ash and running blasphemy+enfeeble instead, since abyssus + hatred + enfeeble is still more DPS than starkonja's + herald of ash + hatred. Can someone check where did i go wrong with my build?

PoB : https://pastebin.com/CsUJ2R1f

Last edited by iAmTotalNoob on Jan 9, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info