[3.6 Video Guide] Volatile Dead Inquisitor (or Elementalist) [HC/SC/Uber Izaro/Shaper]

Hi Ghazzy,

Not sure what's hitting me, but every once in a while I just flat out die instantly. I have a 6L CoD now and I'm only running Clarity with about 2500 unreserved mana. It's really weird...

Also, I notice my Cremation isn't very effective compared to my VD these days. My VD's dps is about 25k (tooltip fully buffed) vs Cremation @ 5.2k. Should I just ditch that entirely for something else?

Lastly, is there any reason in particular we're using 1h + shield vs a staff? I just saw this
Pledge of Hands Judgement Staff that can be 6L with built in level 30 spell echo and 160% spell damage. Seemed like that would be insane for VD damage, but I must be missing something. I'm using that Nyctas still but I feel like I'm missing out on something since I'm rarely using cremation anymore.

Thanks!
Hiho,

playing my 2nd VD Inq.

Why do u use the Oskarm gloves? Only for getting Power Charges? The crit benefit only provides attacks or am i missing something?
"
bish1k wrote:
Loving the build, it's a tractor.
However, could someone walk me through explaining why are these Oskarm gloves so good?
Probably noob question, but..
When i changed to it, my crit chance remained the same (it says attack crit chance, not spell),
and just to gain power charges, is it worth that much?
Thanks in advance!

Hey,

Glad you like it bro!

Aye, the power charges are absolutely worth it :)

"
wunshot wrote:
Hi Ghazzy,

Not sure what's hitting me, but every once in a while I just flat out die instantly. I have a 6L CoD now and I'm only running Clarity with about 2500 unreserved mana. It's really weird...

Also, I notice my Cremation isn't very effective compared to my VD these days. My VD's dps is about 25k (tooltip fully buffed) vs Cremation @ 5.2k. Should I just ditch that entirely for something else?

Lastly, is there any reason in particular we're using 1h + shield vs a staff? I just saw this
Pledge of Hands Judgement Staff that can be 6L with built in level 30 spell echo and 160% spell damage. Seemed like that would be insane for VD damage, but I must be missing something. I'm using that Nyctas still but I feel like I'm missing out on something since I'm rarely using cremation anymore.

Thanks!

Hey,

Cremation is only there to help get extra sustained dmg vs harder enemies and/or bosses. If you don't feel the need of it, drop it :)

Staff will mean a lot slower clear speed but absolutely higher DPS output, though I'd recommend using a +2 or even a +3 fire gem lvl staff over PoH.

Your life rolls are a bit low, did you check the MoM calculator if you have enough unreserved mana to sustain the 40% MoM effect btw?

"
kezaem wrote:
Hiho,

playing my 2nd VD Inq.

Why do u use the Oskarm gloves? Only for getting Power Charges? The crit benefit only provides attacks or am i missing something?

Yeah, it's for the free Power Charges, you could switch them for the Lightpoacher helmet and use GMP - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark instead if you prefer :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Could a Devoto's replace Starkonja?
I bought
and
and you said somewhere in the forums that you can get lightpoachers instead of the gloves. Why is that? And do I just replace them with rare gloves?
Last edited by Pink31 on Jan 6, 2018, 2:21:23 PM
I am new to the game and maybe i have just missed the part in which it was mentioned but, how do i proc Power Charges without the Power Charge on Crit gem ?
Is there a better 1 hand weapon than Doryani's Catalyst that anyone has found ???
Hi. Nice build. You did not try such an assassin build?
Last edited by Y_u_Y_u_S on Jan 6, 2018, 1:41:09 PM
"
I bought
and
and you said somewhere in the forums that you can get lightpoachers instead of the gloves. Why is that? And do I just replace them with rare gloves?

He suggest to put assassin's mark with CoH on helm and replace those gloves with a pair of rares, if you prefer.

Actually I have hit level 81 with starkonja head and Oskarm and clearspeed is really really good. Before starkonja ('till level 70ish I have Lightpoacher too, and it's really good till you need more defence (life and evasion)

Hope this help.
i didn't get the point of using spell cascade and why not using something like spell echo to increase the amount of summoned bodies and the amount of explosice orbs
thank you for your assistance!
Last edited by eitiel10 on Jan 7, 2018, 2:28:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info