[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Anyone try this on uber elder yet? I feel like it would fall too far behind on the AoE adds to be viable.
Hi, if i put culling strike in my warchief totem so: warchief/melee phys/culling/ conc effect
Should i be using maim in my main setup?
cleave/mele phys/faster att/conc effect/incr crit strike/maim?

Or is this a big dps loss?
@SCamera can I also get the pob if you have it for the champion setup? Thanks in advnace
"
statik88 wrote:
So having koams roots is a better option than have the 4 link vengeance on rare boots?

It will depend mate.

Kaom's roots is giving you "Unstoppable" free, so an ascendancy for nothing. However it means you lose 4 sockets and the easier ability to cap resistances. This early in the league really good ammy/rings can be expensive.

I personally switched to Kaom's root, and find Lab easier. I also respecced to End game tree (in other words dropping 2x endurance charges and jewel socket) and find damage increased substantially. I am using +1 deceiver so 6 endu charges now, and I will add a 7th back in at level 93.

Build is very tanky, I do not have guardian or high tier red maps at the moment, so unable to comment on such fights. Lab however is very easy and traps are a breeze. Of course that means any trial in maps is piss easy to extra offering are not a problem.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Sorry, get more questions)Is Daresso Salute good for this build? And plz look to my char, what should i change 1st for upgrade dps, and should i keep current amulet or need to swap it on Elder or try Daresso)? And should i roll +AS on helmet, or +40% dmg is good?

BTW build is great, THANKS A LOT! Run t14-15 maps, red Elder, all EZ. U-lab runner 100%. Now try Guardians and Shaper.
Last edited by e1saad on Mar 12, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
greate build
even with 5L im clearing to tier 15 map (corrupted rare) without any problem (except physic reflect which is hard, can change somes tuff to work but im lazy)
Spoiler

Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Thank you very much for the detailed answer it's helping me a lot
Anyone has tried Craiceann's Carapace ? Is it worth using it, or Belly still better ?

Crab barriers looks pretty good, but the 25% mana reservation means we have to drop Arctic Armour, so i'm not sure if it's worth it or not.
Sry if this already got asked, but is this build hardcore viable? thanks in advance
"
deinernst123 wrote:
Sry if this already got asked, but is this build hardcore viable? thanks in advance

Im currently lvl 89.5 in hardcore with this build. Minor changes on the skill tree. I didnt take the damage nodes more to the ranger side and took more life on the marauder/templar side.
Fully buffed im at 300k dps conc effect and 210 with inc aoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info