Just blew 60c for 2% movement speed

"
Vresiberba wrote:
insignificant mod?

Once upon a time, the developers seemed to want movement speed to be difficult to get, because it was the main limiter for clear-speed meta builds to go even faster, and belts normally couldn't roll movement speed... nowadays, things like Raider and Queen of the Forest and the like enable really high +% movement speed to be fairly easily stacked layer upon layer upon layer, so this crafting cost ends up looking very vestigial
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
n4zArh wrote:
So, you didn't check the price of crafting that mod and you blame game for the price. Okay.

Yes, I do. Do you think, and be honest now, that 2% movement speed on a belt is worth 20c (hidden behind Divine Orbs which no-one uses for currency) when 70% Increased Physical Damage is worth 2c, hm?
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Where can I can +70% phys damage for 2c on a belt? 'Cus I want one.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
I know! I know! To hold your pants up! Right?
Movement speed is pretty much the T1 craftable mod on belts. Check it out, pretty much every mirror belt out there has it. Cause once you get enough damage, your clear speed is limited by your movement speed.

Also, check the price difference between a good pair of life/resist boots with 25% MS and a similar pair with 30% MS.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
n4zArh wrote:
So, you didn't check the price of crafting that mod and you blame game for the price. Okay.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
If you want the mod to be cheaper, it's only 8c or so in the Abyss SC League.
i can't read so i blame GGG for my fault thats all i read from the OP

Its not even that he cant read, because you have little "picture" of dicine near price. He is just plain blind (or just dumb)((or maybe both))
"
Char1983 wrote:
Movement speed is pretty much the T1 craftable mod on belts. Check it out, pretty much every mirror belt out there has it.

Doesn't mean it has to cost 20c per every 2%, though.

"
Upandatem wrote:
Where can I can +70% phys damage for 2c on a belt? 'Cus I want one.

ROLFLLFOLL

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
i can't read so i blame GGG for my fault thats all i read from the OP

If it only said 20c instead of 1 Divine. Alas...

"
Aynix wrote:
Its not even that he cant read, because you have little "picture" of dicine near price. He is just plain blind (or just dumb)((or maybe both))

No, no it's, it's dumb. Especially "dumb". Yes! At least I can spell.
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Last edited by Vresiberba on Dec 16, 2017, 9:50:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info