[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
Dalykas wrote:
Hello I'm an avid Mathil viewer

lol
"
Gorrath wrote:
"
Caunoss wrote:
My char feels somewhat weak atm. I am having trouble clearing t8+ maps. I haven't done uber lab yet and I still need to take some jewels and life from passive tree but I wanted to ask if my gear is the problem.

Your main weapon might be the problem. 278 pdps is just not enough.

If you have a few ex to spare, try aiming for something higher than 350 and it should help a bit.

All due respect, 300-ish phys dps should be fine. People are asking many many many exa for 350+ pure phys dps. I got a 350 dps foil for 10 exa, but then we're talking 20+ exa for 375 ish and then mirror /150+chaos for 400 dps+.

With proper jewels, stat stick and the rest of the gear 300dps is fine all the way up to Guardians.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 27, 2018, 9:54:13 PM

Needing help with build, don't know what to upgrade next
Wip, lv 71 atm can do up to t10 maps. Got 7ex to spare, going to up gloves and jewelry.

"
sevenfold wrote:
Wip, lv 71 atm can do up to t10 maps. Got 7ex to spare, going to up gloves and jewelry.

Hi

Get flat phys rings next. Steel rings can be retarded expensive but I got
for like 2 exa total. I think they're fine, but SOME flat phys is a must.

Also I just realized your offhand is a sword. That's bad. Very bad. You don't want to alternate weapons. You want a axe, a mace or a scepter so reave /Blade flurry ignores it cuz it can't be used. quote from first page: "Stat stick can be a Sceptre, Mace and an axe, Reave cannot use these bases to hit so their damage doesn't matter."

Mine for example
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 27, 2018, 10:39:33 PM
"
happie wrote:

Is there any content you're struggling with or issues you're having? Your gear seems pretty comparable to mine, or better in a few slots and I just finished my first two red elder guardians w/o much trouble.

Your tree might be lacking a little % life, I counted around 140% between nodes and jewels. I usually hear around 170%-200% is a good spot to be; I'm at 173% which puts me just over 6k life with okay-ish life rolls across my gear. I looked at the ias nodes around Fencing and Brutal Blade and both gave negligible damage increases, and you could respec those into Juggernaut, Golem's Blood, and the socket right next to it for a ton more life (and probably a juicy damage jewel judging by the ones you already have).
"
Myroddin wrote:
"
happie wrote:

Is there any content you're struggling with or issues you're having? Your gear seems pretty comparable to mine, or better in a few slots and I just finished my first two red elder guardians w/o much trouble.

Your tree might be lacking a little % life, I counted around 140% between nodes and jewels. I usually hear around 170%-200% is a good spot to be; I'm at 173% which puts me just over 6k life with okay-ish life rolls across my gear. I looked at the ias nodes around Fencing and Brutal Blade and both gave negligible damage increases, and you could respec those into Juggernaut, Golem's Blood, and the socket right next to it for a ton more life (and probably a juicy damage jewel judging by the ones you already have).

Hey thanks a bunch for the reply, i'm clearing maps just fine but when it came down to doing the guardians I just got destroyed by them all, my damage seems to tickle them and then I just get one shot. I definitely need to learn the fights better but was hoping I would do more damage and thought I was missing something.
Just scored

for 2.5 exa. This build is great. Very similar to a Blade FLurry build I was playing two weeks ago or so, where you use a stat stick with enemies killed explode for % of their life, but this is even better.

My gear:

Just need to level grind. Hopefully this is the last build I roll this league. I have a bad habit of getting bored and rerolling. This seems to have it all really. The insane life leech more or less makes up for the utter lack of armor or evasion.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 28, 2018, 6:50:51 PM
Hi,

Few questions.

1, What leveling uniques would you recommend? I'm leveling with frost blades, but don't really know what unique weapons to buy. Currency is not the problem, deciding what to buy is the problem. Should I buy 2x swords/dagger/claws? 1x sword/dagger/claw + axe/sceptre? Is there any particular unique weapons, that can carry me to maps? Or at some point I have to search for good rare?
2. What level would you suggest switching for Reave?
3. After switching to Reave is it recommended start using stat stick right away? Or for some time it is okay to use let's say 2x swords/daggers?

Noobish questions, but thanks.

This is my gear in this moment and I would like advice of what to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info