[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

in your passive skill tree guide 114 points you removed brutal blade for blade master is that necessary? i kinda need that accuracy tho
Last edited by fusschuger on Jan 30, 2018, 12:10:38 AM

Hey guys, can you help me what piece of gear should i upgrade next? I killed guardians few times but i feel like my damage is just too low. I dont know how to post my jewels so u can check them too. Thanks for your help
"
Kickowsky wrote:

Hey guys, can you help me what piece of gear should i upgrade next? I killed guardians few times but i feel like my damage is just too low. I dont know how to post my jewels so u can check them too. Thanks for your help

i think you probably need more accuracy 90% up more crit multiplier and flat phys damage to your jewels try to use abyss jewel with flat phys to sword damage try it on PoB so you wont waste any currency

Hello, can someone suggest what to upgrade next? Besides weapons and helmet, I just bought them and I think they should be okay for some time.

Rings, ammy, jewels (don't know how to link), belt? Maybe invest into 20/20 gems?

Thanks.
Last edited by Padashuruar on Jan 30, 2018, 1:27:49 PM
Hello,

Can someone give me some advices about helm enchants ?
I've got this helmet :

I just hit the reave enchant radius but i'm not sure it's really needed because reave/vaal reave already clears entire screen.
I was aiming for blade flurry damage, but i hate lab. Is this enchant really worth to clear end game content (want to try some bosses with this char).
"
aLiquad wrote:
Hello,

Can someone give me some advices about helm enchants ?
I've got this helmet :

I just hit the reave enchant radius but i'm not sure it's really needed because reave/vaal reave already clears entire screen.
I was aiming for blade flurry damage, but i hate lab. Is this enchant really worth to clear end game content (want to try some bosses with this char).

well if you wanna do end game boss increased b.flurry damage is ideal for you since it is the skill that youll use for boss. reave enchant on the other hand helps the clearing part of the map
Ofc you want 40% blade flurry if you only care about bossing, don't expect a BIIIIG dps increase though, its just 40% generic damage.

Also, nice helm! Probably slam worthy
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jan 31, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
"

got like 5-6 ex for an upgrade? What to change first?
"

So well im having a blast with this build, shaper elder down. But im having a bit of trouble in the alluring abyss, getting random one shots.

Could someone give me some tips and ideas to upgrade gear?

Thanks!
Hi there! I tried this build and really love it it’s flexibility between map clearing speed and single target.

My issue at level 77 slayer is I die often. I have 4.5k life and have decent life rolls already on all gear but still feel a bit fragile. I could change my rare boots to kaoms for more life but then I lose my blade flurry links which I like for the single target.

One options I was thinking of. Get a Kaom boot and second sword with blade flurry 3-link that I gear swap in when bossing. Does that sound like it would work?

Slightly separate but related question is using oni goroshi sword which has 6links on a one handed sword.
Have you considered using oni goroshi sword for this build? Then we might have a 6link reave and blade flurry at the same time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info