[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
Caunoss wrote:
My char feels somewhat weak atm. I am having trouble clearing t8+ maps. I haven't done uber lab yet and I still need to take some jewels and life from passive tree but I wanted to ask if my gear is the problem.

It's strange, my slayer is similar lvl and gear to yours and T9 was very easy. Several points that may help:

1. How's your accuracy and chance to hit? I don't see any on your gear.
2. I'd try to get a lot more dps on amulet and cap resists elsewhere. Focus on stats like high flat physical, crit multi and chance, accuracy.
3. Not sure if Tombfist with only 1 socket is worth it. You could get yellow gloves with flat phys, attack speed, resists and life instead. This way, you'd be able to free up resistances on amulet, helmet.
is this HC viable? also how is it vs T15+ bosses and lichjes and elders?
If i have a 5 link belly of the beast , I remove what ? Damage on full life ? or Increased critical strikes ?
"
Camaron wrote:
is this HC viable? also how is it vs T15+ bosses and lichjes and elders?

Works pretty great. Pretty close to level 99 now :)
Nice to hear from an HC player, can u do elders? (reds? or yellows? ) how about liches? and if so what u use? reave or do you switch to BF?

Ty
This is my first league on poe and i'm a little lost on what to upgrade first, got around 3 exalts to burn. I'm swapping gems on chest for now and dont mind doing that for now.
Spoiler
Last edited by dubiezus on Jan 21, 2018, 10:37:47 PM
Once again this build is working absolute wonders.

I have about 20+ ex to burn or can save up for a big upgrade, anyone mind GC'ing me? Not sure what next choice is most optimal.

(jewels in tree are 4 DPS jewels all of them)

Last edited by KasperBN on Jan 22, 2018, 8:23:22 AM
"
Camaron wrote:
Nice to hear from an HC player, can u do elders? (reds? or yellows? ) how about liches? and if so what u use? reave or do you switch to BF?

Ty

Havent really done yellow elders. Liches have not been a problem. Never botherd with switching to BF. Ill use conc effect if needed. Feel free to look at my profile if you want to see my setup.
"
KasperBN wrote:
Once again this build is working absolute wonders.

I have about 20+ ex to burn or can save up for a big upgrade, anyone mind GC'ing me? Not sure what next choice is most optimal.

(jewels in tree are 4 DPS jewels all of them)

I would check out a new neck if i were you. If you get the % of physical gained as ele, crit multi and phys its like 30% overall dps increase.
"
mojito000 wrote:
"
Furajiir wrote:
"
mojito000 wrote:
Leveling this is a disaster...

Level w/ tabula and molten strike/frost blades, fast as hell

5 hour 20 minutes and 79 deaths at lv 45 considered to be fast? i don't think so... i have to leave rare monsters behind because they take too much time to kill.

(the tabula is on my esence drain character now on since i left the reaver character behind... i couldn't even reach reaver... i would like to try that skill for so long but it was off meta...

Just started this build, made a duelist. completed all 10 acts in 7 hours 15 minutes.

Tabula linked with frostblades, and swapped molten in for the bosses. Had a lot of deaths on the big bosses, but it cleared/killed everything super fast, especially with cruel lab finished

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info