[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

Hi, I got a TombFist with 2 sockets abyssal, an Im starting doing Lab, what is the best add I can get from Lab on Gloves ?
Doing this build as a berserker I am reking shaper my links are phys to lightning maim conc ele damage melee phys blade flurry for Singel target and then just swap maim to multi strike and conc to aoe then blade flurry becomes Reaves that's my setup
Last edited by Trancid on Jan 18, 2018, 7:08:27 AM
"
Gorrath wrote:
"
norseman21 wrote:

Off-hand
It's possible to get Four added damages with sceptres.
Prefix:
Gain (36–40)% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage (ilvl80)
Gain (36–40)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage (ilvl80)
Gain (16–20)% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage (ilvl85)
Suffix:
Gain (26–30)% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element (ilvl80)
Damage Penetrates (9–10)% Elemental Resistances (ilvl83)
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (ilvl73)

Now THAT is an offhand.

Anyone knows if someone is offering mirroring service for a godly offhand like that?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NoxiousGLHF/characters

Like this :D
His offhand is almost godlike now
Last edited by dang312 on Jan 18, 2018, 8:29:46 PM
Any idea how to take care of mana issues?

Don't see any mana leach anywhere in the build
"
thiz777 wrote:
Any idea how to take care of mana issues?

Don't see any mana leach anywhere in the build

Just take the .4% mana leech node if you are having problems.
"
Viris wrote:
Would this work in HC or would you need to change the tree drastically for more HP? And if so where?

You should definitley swap for more hp and look for hp roll on every jewel. I guess you can check my character for hc tree(he is on standart but i died on an accident lol. With belly i had around 7k life on 90 lvl with 30 chaos gear

Or just find one on poe-racing.com
Last edited by Scrmmy on Jan 20, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
Any idea what should I upgrade first to be able to do Guardians and Shaper?

Thanks.
My char feels somewhat weak atm. I am having trouble clearing t8+ maps. I haven't done uber lab yet and I still need to take some jewels and life from passive tree but I wanted to ask if my gear is the problem.
"
Caunoss wrote:
My char feels somewhat weak atm. I am having trouble clearing t8+ maps. I haven't done uber lab yet and I still need to take some jewels and life from passive tree but I wanted to ask if my gear is the problem.

Your main weapon might be the problem. 278 pdps is just not enough.

If you have a few ex to spare, try aiming for something higher than 350 and it should help a bit.
I'm finally happy with my gear and build.
I just killed the 4 guardians and The Elder in a Tier 14 map without dying so guess my gear and stats tweaking is done. Only thing I still want to upgrade is my off-hand but to be worth it, the next step would be a mirrored godly stat stick...
I don't like my amulet, but I need the damn INT and the resists so hard to upgrade it.

Can't seem to find an elder helm with decent stats so I'm still stuck switching gems for the boss.

I'm playing standard and just found out I can buy abyss gear in standard so might be able to improve my character a bit with a few abyss jewels.

Last edited by Gorrath on Jan 21, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info