[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
ebonyfisting wrote:
The only thing im concerned about when starting this build is that it says that its fairly expensive should I be at all worried about starting this build with only a couple exalts on hand at the moment?

You can , in my gear only the 6l belly are expensive and i can farm t15 without prob, but after if u want to do guardians shaper etc u have to buy a good main hand and its 6-7 ex again for a decent weapon ..
Last edited by Sizleke on Jan 13, 2018, 4:39:56 AM
Wow great build guide, Thank you for the updated trees broken down by leveling section and all the other details like the PoB and leveling section and the effort put into it, can't wait to roll this, since I finally have time to play & I'm finally making some currency on my starter, it looks fun, thanks again
Last edited by Ryndyr on Jan 13, 2018, 5:25:28 AM
Having fun with the build after always building a raider, the only thing I find clunky is lions roar + blade flurry... a lot of the time it pushes the boss away from the 6 stack.

Side note, really good lab runner.. just 1 shots izaro fully buffed lol.
I think we can swap vaal reave for ancestral warchief if we have problems with end game boss , we can also pick the 15% more res too to buy better items its only 2 points ..
"
Sizleke wrote:
I think we can swap vaal reave for ancestral warchief if we have problems with end game boss , we can also pick the 15% more res too to buy better items its only 2 points ..

2 Points is a lot. Need to get 93 instead of 91 to do the same damage. Or tell me where you would "save" those 2 points and not lose a bunch of life or damage. As a rule of thumb: NEVER sacrifice damage or life for resists. You can always cap your resists relatively easy. Getting life and damage is harder and more expensive.

Also, with Blade Flurry in a conc. effect and +2-3% base crit helmet you really should not have any problems with any boss in the game. Shaper melts.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 13, 2018, 5:34:32 PM
Hi there, I downloaded your PoB and noticed that you only have 87% hit chance with Reave at level 91. Is this a problem at all? I have about 89% hit chance and I'm wondering if it's a problem. Thanks!
Last edited by Apolloco on Jan 13, 2018, 10:41:10 PM
"
Apolloco wrote:
Hi there, I downloaded your PoB and noticed that you only have 87% hit chance with Reave at level 91. Is this a problem at all? I have about 89% hit chance and I'm wondering if it's a problem. Thanks!

89% is totally fine.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Sizleke wrote:

2 Points is a lot. Need to get 93 instead of 91 to do the same damage. Or tell me where you would "save" those 2 points and not lose a bunch of life or damage. As a rule of thumb: NEVER sacrifice damage or life for resists. You can always cap your resists relatively easy. Getting life and damage is harder and more expensive.

Also, with Blade Flurry in a conc. effect and +2-3% base crit helmet you really should not have any problems with any boss in the game. Shaper melts.

Mhh ok thxs for the advice , so you advice me to go accuracy in the three and not 15% res ?

Finally with my 6L belly and my 3 ex build i can farm t15 with rippy mods and guardians with no real prob
"
Sizleke wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Sizleke wrote:

Mhh ok thxs for the advice , so you advice me to go accuracy in the three and not 15% res ?

Finally with my 6L belly and my 3 ex build i can farm t15 with rippy mods and guardians with no real prob

Yea, I would go for the accuracy, at least as long as you have less than 88-89% chance to hit against Guardians and Shaper. You can test that by setting enemy level to 83 or 84 in PoB.
Would this work in HC or would you need to change the tree drastically for more HP? And if so where?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info