3.1 Poet's Pen Inquisitor - Glacial Cascade/Frostbolt

Man i think it's a great build , but will it work with ES CI shadow? i have a shadow 85 lvl and crit\ES gear.
What do you think of doing 4 aps berserker glacial cascade/bladefall and convert the phys to cold?
"
ElJesse wrote:
What do you think of doing 4 aps berserker glacial cascade/bladefall and convert the phys to cold?

I think its hard to stay at or below 4 aps without wasting alot potential dmg.
Thanks for the guide, it's very good!

I made a video, could you let me know if my equipment and damage are okay? any tips?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFQP5-MGMg
First I want to say that this guide is really good.
I'm currently level 74 and didn't face any difficulties in progressing.
For leveling I bought a cheap 5L chest and use GC, Spell Echo, Faster Casting, Increased Crit and Added Fire Damage.

I want to upgrade to double Poet's pen now and have some questions:
You only cast/attack with barrage?
GC and FB are only triggered by the pens?
And because barrage is an attack so the attack speed matters but the cast speed doesn't?
Or should I reach 4 APS and also push cast speed?
"
SnuK87 wrote:
First I want to say that this guide is really good.
I'm currently level 74 and didn't face any difficulties in progressing.
For leveling I bought a cheap 5L chest and use GC, Spell Echo, Faster Casting, Increased Crit and Added Fire Damage.

I want to upgrade to double Poet's pen now and have some questions:
You only cast/attack with barrage?
GC and FB are only triggered by the pens?
And because barrage is an attack so the attack speed matters but the cast speed doesn't?
Or should I reach 4 APS and also push cast speed?

You only cast by attacking so cast speed is no longer required, you have scale attack once you got your pens.
Hello there!

Im quiet interested to try this build on HC, because getting tired of specters, so i have few questions and also i want to hear your opinion, thx :)

1) I probably wont get GC conver on a helm, is it big dmg lose?
2) Ill prefer to use flamedash/fastcast setup for moving and anger/hoi, in this case is it worth to buy 450c jewel just for anger leech?

Thank you!
"
PlayArcher wrote:
Hello there!

Im quiet interested to try this build on HC, because getting tired of specters, so i have few questions and also i want to hear your opinion, thx :)

1) I probably wont get GC conver on a helm, is it big dmg lose?
2) Ill prefer to use flamedash/fastcast setup for moving and anger/hoi, in this case is it worth to buy 450c jewel just for anger leech?

Thank you!

The gc convert is nice probably not a big loss thou.

Did you consinder the berserker version? While it has a slithly lower hp pool (6.7k) its easier to set up and doesnt require a jewel for leech. (I have mostly 3dmg stat jewels on the zerker so he can get quite some life by changing jewels)

If you want to stick to the Inquisitor, there is also vitality one with all leech. Dunno which one is more expensive. I would say its not mandatory, lvled to late 80th till i figured it exists. But it sure helps and feels good. The Inquisitor does t care about res on Maps but is slower than the zerker. (movement speed)

If you have further questions feel free to ask.
Why do you have additional Accuracy as a support suggestion ?

It does absolutely nothing for this build. You do not need to hit anything to cast the spells only to attack.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
What this build can do? Shaper? Guards? ULab atziry?
IGN: Javana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info