3.1 Poet's Pen Inquisitor - Glacial Cascade/Frostbolt

"
alzdot wrote:
I was interested in the inquisitor still would you have any suggestions for making this viable for shaper and uber atziri? I know you said you haven't tried them but I would like to make some progress on trying to put together a build that could do them with this sort of build donyou hink I should just try the seeker or would the Iinquisiotr have potential? Any help would be great.

well you could always drop life to get more damage, i think both have enough dmg with proper gear to kill shaper, that been said its not on instant kill lvl you have to actualy play the mechanics. so to make those fights easier (shorter) getting more damage is the goal since you have to dodge bad shit anyways.
Would you happen to have some recommendations of a few item switches that would help im having a hard time?
"
alzdot wrote:
Would you happen to have some recommendations of a few item switches that would help im having a hard time?

profile private
I am more of theory crafting a build that is great for end game bosses that actually have a build for it at the moment. I can provide a list of items I am putting together if that helps I was wondering from the build you had before where you would modify it though.
"
alzdot wrote:
I am more of theory crafting a build that is great for end game bosses that actually have a build for it at the moment. I can provide a list of items I am putting together if that helps I was wondering from the build you had before where you would modify it though.

If you realy want to farm endgame bosses do something else.
Why do you have added fire damage linked to frostbolt though? it's based on phys dmg, isnt it?
And even if its about 10% increased damage - chance to ignite does it better because it has same 10% increased damage from fire as well as gives _more_ fire damage.
"
AnotherMyth wrote:
Why do you have added fire damage linked to frostbolt though? it's based on phys dmg, isnt it?
And even if its about 10% increased damage - chance to ignite does it better because it has same 10% increased damage from fire as well as gives _more_ fire damage.

because i dont? its cold to fire, glacial cascade has added fire which is initialy is based on phys.
Last edited by Shareware on Jan 20, 2018, 7:55:13 PM
hi, can u see my profile and give me why it's so hard to finir T14

thank u
hi, The long winter jewel can work in this build ?
"
Azteque wrote:
hi, can u see my profile and give me why it's so hard to finir T14

thank u

There isnt too much wrong tbh, kaoms heart would be some more life over a belly and most of your jewels are realy bad, rings could use a upgrade. Overall it just sums up, so there is quite a bit room to improve. that been said at some points upgrades get realy expensive like getting lvl 21 gems so on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info