3.1 Poet's Pen Inquisitor - Glacial Cascade/Frostbolt

Looks great. I obtained two Poet's Pen's today while mapping. How's the berserker coming along? Thinking on BER or INQ but BER seems a bit more reliable with the leech on ascendancy?

Merry Christmas btw!
"
Alistairr wrote:
Looks great. I obtained two Poet's Pen's today while mapping. How's the berserker coming along? Thinking on BER or INQ but BER seems a bit more reliable with the leech on ascendancy?

Merry Christmas btw!

zerker is probably the stronger one with good gear.
warlord vs poacher

"
Shareware wrote:
"
Alistairr wrote:

Merry Christmas btw!

Sounds about right, any tips on the zerker? I was going to try out something similar to yours.
Last edited by Alistairr on Dec 25, 2017, 2:53:18 PM
"
Alistairr wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Alistairr wrote:

Merry Christmas btw!

Sounds about right, any tips on the zerker? I was going to try out something similar to yours.

res reduction/pen is important, otherwise you can check my profile and ifyou ahve some questions just ask.
Would a COC in a 6L body armor work? (For Barrage+CoC) In that case, which will be the spell to add?? Also, are turmoils good for this ? since ice+fire dmg boosts
"
Demonyte wrote:
Would a COC in a 6L body armor work? (For Barrage+CoC) In that case, which will be the spell to add?? Also, are turmoils good for this ? since ice+fire dmg boosts

Not worth it crit chance on attack is too low. You could probably make it work but it would require sone adjustments.
What bandits and panteon for zerkers version ??
"
Kupsik84 wrote:
What bandits and panteon for zerkers version ??

Kill all
is the gem setup on your character sorted or u gona change something ?? what panteon and for uber lab what ascendency point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info