3.1 Poet's Pen Inquisitor - Glacial Cascade/Frostbolt

Hello thank you for the build info. Did you do shaper and uber atziri with this build?
"
BigDee1337 wrote:
Hello thank you for the build info. Did you do shaper and uber atziri with this build?

didnt try yet, did a hydra with vulna, enfeblee, monster life, monster dmg and other mods i cant remember, i killed it but was a bit of a pain.
Hey. How should i lvl this build before i have the currency to buy poet's Pen's? Im lvl 25 now and using Freezing Pulse as main skill. Which gems are good with it? I dont have any good items atm.
"
Nadragh wrote:
Hey. How should i lvl this build before i have the currency to buy poet's Pen's? Im lvl 25 now and using Freezing Pulse as main skill. Which gems are good with it? I dont have any good items atm.

i used storm call with spell cascade but any spell works, take what ever you like best.
Can this function with just one poet's pen? I currently only have one and am saving up for a second but still wanna try this build.
"
Eradawn wrote:
Can this function with just one poet's pen? I currently only have one and am saving up for a second but still wanna try this build.

can't realy recommend it with just one it may work but it halfes your dmg.
How come you're doing Berserker? Was just about to start this up as Templar...
"
Talehon wrote:
How come you're doing Berserker? Was just about to start this up as Templar...

Just wanted to try a different version with more spells/attacks and i did run out of red maps at the same time, so i just started over. both are strong.
Hi, I'm interested by a guide for Berserker, may you write one?
Looks nice, finally someone that doesnt use bodyswap because i hate it..it makes me dizzy (same with flicker strike).

PoB link saved...looking forward for more updates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info