3.1 Poet's Pen Inquisitor - Glacial Cascade/Frostbolt

Hey all !

Thanks Shareware for this build. Been having blast while leveling and damage output is just amazing.

Took video against fully buffed Izaro on cruel while leveling at level 56 and it was here where i just felt love with this build. Hope you don't mind me sharing that fight.

"
tudezzz wrote:
Hey all !

Thanks Shareware for this build. Been having blast while leveling and damage output is just amazing.

Took video against fully buffed Izaro on cruel while leveling at level 56 and it was here where i just felt love with this build. Hope you don't mind me sharing that fight.

glad you enjoy the build
Which chest do you suggest besides Kaom's?
"
mun_ra1369 wrote:
Which chest do you suggest besides Kaom's?

A Belly of the beast or just any high life / res rare.
hello, thx for the guide, currently leveling this build.
the dps is good, but i feel really squishy and the leech from loh seems not enough
cant do merc lab and i usually have it done before a10 boss on all my other chars

can you please take a look at my char: BaoBallaw

thanks
I had the same issue and took second curse on tree to get Warlord Mark on my Frenzy and Ass Mark on ring, my biggest issue is the speed, feels very slow and it's my only concern so far.
"
sivertry wrote:
hello, thx for the guide, currently leveling this build.
the dps is good, but i feel really squishy and the leech from loh seems not enough
cant do merc lab and i usually have it done before a10 boss on all my other chars

can you please take a look at my char: BaoBallaw

thanks

looks allright to me that been said i started using lifepaocher rather late in maps (already had kaom's heart at that point) and also had life on boots. While the LgoH helps alot it's not old VP lvl of sustain - also the watchers with anger leech does help quite a bit!

"
Enucleide wrote:
I had the same issue and took second curse on tree to get Warlord Mark on my Frenzy and Ass Mark on ring, my biggest issue is the speed, feels very slow and it's my only concern so far.

ye MS was the biggest issue to overcome, getting 30%ms boots a quicksilver and %movement speed roll on any flask helps alot - also running haste with watchers eye giving onslaught on kill makes it quite fast. it wont hit brigthbeak shield charge lvl though.

Thanks for the build! Here's a more clear speed oriented version I've been trying for the last couple of days.
"
CookinKunkka wrote:

Thanks for the build! Here's a more clear speed oriented version I've been trying for the last couple of days.

how much MS do you actualy get from Qotf ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info