3.1 Poet's Pen Inquisitor - Glacial Cascade/Frostbolt

"
Kupsik84 wrote:
is the gem setup on your character sorted or u gona change something ?? what panteon and for uber lab what ascendency point

I'll stick to that set up, that been said you can test yourself what set up fits the best for you.

Brine King + what ever minor you like the most.

Not sure about the last Ascendency points - probably cloaked in savagery or War Bringer but all of them seem solid.
do you think that zerker wersion is better for maping ??
"
Kupsik84 wrote:
do you think that zerker wersion is better for maping ??

zerker is faster, iqnuisitor doesnt get slowed down by %ele res map mods.
i prefer zeker it feels just smoother.
Thinking about starting this build, would like to play zerker version, have a zerker tree? thanks in advance.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Thinking about starting this build, would like to play zerker version, have a zerker tree? thanks in advance.

just check my profile for tjayabyss
"
Shareware wrote:
"
argoniashawks wrote:

just check my profile for tjayabyss

Awesome thanks going to make a marauder ;)
i like the build and am picking it up as a second char, but why the cold to fire an added fir dmg on the Poet's Pen's?

(n00b)
"
ferable94 wrote:
i like the build and am picking it up as a second char, but why the cold to fire an added fir dmg on the Poet's Pen's?

(n00b)

I'm running a watchers eye giving fire leech while affected by anger the also provide a more dmg multiplier.

i recommend going with the berserker version thou, you can find the character in my profile TjayAbyss.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
ferable94 wrote:

(n00b)

I'm running a watchers eye giving fire leech while affected by anger the also provide a more dmg multiplier.

i recommend going with the berserker version thou, you can find the character in my profile TjayAbyss.

Thanks for the fast reply, i was looking at your Berserk profile/vids and then my question becomes; the gear you have on there is pretty expensive (amu/chest).... how to roll in to that(what cheap variant to use)?

It looks all pretty nice and fast and fun to roll with and thats why i am certain i will be making a berserker just those question about the expenses and early game.. :)
"
ferable94 wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
ferable94 wrote:

(n00b)

Thanks for the fast reply, i was looking at your Berserk profile/vids and then my question becomes; the gear you have on there is pretty expensive (amu/chest).... how to roll in to that(what cheap variant to use)?

It looks all pretty nice and fast and fun to roll with and thats why i am certain i will be making a berserker just those question about the expenses and early game.. :)

tbh the inquisitor isnt realy cheaper rather more expensive, if you want simular results.
i made a guide for the berserker which you can find a link to at the top of this thread.
Amulet and chest arent required but recommended thou, you dont need them to start of.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info