[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

Yeah would definitely like to see a more in-depth guide for this, it's my first time playing Scion and I'm not 100% sure how the passive tree works for her (i.e the gap between where scion starts then jumping to inquisitor start). Seems a bit clunky at first when you don't know what's going on so I'd love to use this build to familiarize myself with the scion.

All in all, sounds really cool though! Hope to see a full guide soon.
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
"
Yeah would definitely like to see a more in-depth guide for this, it's my first time playing Scion and I'm not 100% sure how the passive tree works for her (i.e the gap between where scion starts then jumping to inquisitor start). Seems a bit clunky at first when you don't know what's going on so I'd love to use this build to familiarize myself with the scion.

Ditto! the gap confuses me in pastebin.

/edit
Actually it looks like they ascended to the templar path and are able to allocate passives from the templar starting node!
Last edited by Jairbear26 on Dec 17, 2017, 12:34:18 PM
"
Pyroboom wrote:
I kill myself when frost bomb crits, that's the only downside i see now :)

Sorry for not updating sooner, i was using frostbomb while leveling, then i just forgot to remove it from gear.

"
Jairbear26 wrote:
"

Ditto! the gap confuses me in pastebin.

/edit
Actually it looks like they ascended to the templar path and are able to allocate passives from the templar starting node!

You are right, after merc lab i get the templar starting point from my ascendancy and respec out of scion mana nodes.

Ive updated the guide a lot now!
hey, started today and also wished for a more detailed guide which really helps a lot as a beginner.

thx for your time to update it, perfect timing. gonna have way more fun leveling now that i know what i'm doing :D
and the gem section was also something i missed (since not all the slots were used on your gear) so good job can't wait to see what the build will be like
*just noticed stat priority and leveling trees as well, awesome
thx again
Last edited by doChl on Dec 17, 2017, 7:52:26 PM
THanks for all of the updates, looks awesome! Any info on ascendancy order?
"
shenzo wrote:
THanks for all of the updates, looks awesome! Any info on ascendancy order?

Thanks!

It's in the leveling chapter along the passive tree parts.

Its>

Normal:
2 templar
Cruel:
1 templar > hierophant
1 ranger
Merc:
2 templar > templar done
Uberlab:
2 ranger > pathfinder
Wouldn't assassin or deadeye be better than pathfinder? Also which enchant is better: 40% damage or 15% cast speed?
"
Peeweakling wrote:
Wouldn't assassin or deadeye be better than pathfinder? Also which enchant is better: 40% damage or 15% cast speed?

Assassin doesnt provide much for us, the 40% multiplier on full life is not helpful versus bosses which is the only thing this build had any sense of struggle with. We wont get the power charges from assassin.

Deadeye is a good one, but i personally prefer the extra movement speed and chance to not use charges.
But I was thinking about picking up deadeye, they're probably very close and might even favor deadeye!

And enchant, when i was looking on pob i got more dps from damage, so that's probably the better one
Last edited by blubaer on Dec 17, 2017, 9:54:09 PM
Hey blubaer thanks for the update to some of the info. I was going to reroll this on HC, and was wondering if you had any adjustments that you would make to the build. I noticed on the "pros" you listed HC viable and was curious how you would go about getting some extra survivability/tankyness. Thanks!
"
kamcnult wrote:
Hey blubaer thanks for the update to some of the info. I was going to reroll this on HC, and was wondering if you had any adjustments that you would make to the build. I noticed on the "pros" you listed HC viable and was curious how you would go about getting some extra survivability/tankyness. Thanks!

Well, disregard the gear part i would go somewhere along the lines of this tree:

https://pastebin.com/hhewrmBa

And change proj weakness for temporal chains / enfeeble

The build is very safe as it though, im chaining tier 12-15 alch vaal n' go maps at the moment and ive died once the last 12 hours due to being sleepy and not reading double aoe map mod on Villa map. Got slammed pretty good by dominus dmg mod a screen away :D And im also playing very risky.

Also make sure to play with 2 curse immune flasks. There are no required unique flasks in this build so that shouldn't be a problem.

And no problem, i hope you enjoy the build if you decide to try it!
Last edited by blubaer on Dec 18, 2017, 12:36:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info