[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

Hi,

I'm trying in normal league the build before the new league starts and I've just achieved to pick my hierophant ascendecy for one more totem.
I've already have ancestral bond and a soul mantle too... but when I try to cast the 4th totem the first one disapear and I stay with a maximum of 3 active totems.

Did I miss something ?
"
Krompir wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying in normal league the build before the new league starts and I've just achieved to pick my hierophant ascendecy for one more totem.
I've already have ancestral bond and a soul mantle too... but when I try to cast the 4th totem the first one disapear and I stay with a maximum of 3 active totems.

Did I miss something ?

Answering myself, the additionnal totem is in helmet. I just need to learn to read skills description :)
Ascendant no longer gets the power charge on totem, so pure heiro is looking much more appealing
U can get Power Charge with Assasin Ascendant.
"
nevilpoe wrote:
U can get Power Charge with Assasin Ascendant.

Yeah if you crit. Pretty sure that won't work if the totem crits.
If you have two Kikazaru rings and have 80 % immunity will the remaining 20 % be very debilitating and impossible to play with ? Not keen on playing roulette with flasks. It will require too much hitting of keys my hands tire easily.

I see the beauty of your build but I can only manage 2 kikazaru rings and have not yet gotten the ascendency as of yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info