[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

Thank's for the quick reply... more than a month( being sarcastic here a bit ).
Anyways, I'm still enjoying the build.
Bought Pandemonius and so on.
Not using it, it lacks damage, that's why said that you can do high content with Bisco's and mf gear, but maybe u can give us the information and the gear for mf farm farming, how to balance all the gear into it.
As well, if u can post the set-up for the challenging bosses that you fought, so we can inspire and follow.
We are waiting still for those movies u know?
All the boss fights and Izaro and so on.
Maybe one of this days you got time to post it.
Thanks for the build anyways.
Hope to improve my own and to beat all content.
Does anyone have some stuff for this shimmeron build i could lend for few days to farm challenges for the abyss portal please?
Pure Heiro may be better with the new ascendancy for Pokemon league?

No more downside for the 3rd totem, free arcane surge, and power charge/endurance charge generation
Hi,

I'm trying in normal league the build before the new league starts and I've just achieved to pick my hierophant ascendecy for one more totem.
I've already have ancestral bond and a soul mantle too... but when I try to cast the 4th totem the first one disapear and I stay with a maximum of 3 active totems.

Did I miss something ?
"
Krompir wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying in normal league the build before the new league starts and I've just achieved to pick my hierophant ascendecy for one more totem.
I've already have ancestral bond and a soul mantle too... but when I try to cast the 4th totem the first one disapear and I stay with a maximum of 3 active totems.

Did I miss something ?


Answering myself, the additionnal totem is in helmet. I just need to learn to read skills description :)
Ascendant no longer gets the power charge on totem, so pure heiro is looking much more appealing
U can get Power Charge with Assasin Ascendant.
"
nevilpoe wrote:
U can get Power Charge with Assasin Ascendant.


Yeah if you crit. Pretty sure that won't work if the totem crits.
If you have two Kikazaru rings and have 80 % immunity will the remaining 20 % be very debilitating and impossible to play with ? Not keen on playing roulette with flasks. It will require too much hitting of keys my hands tire easily.

I see the beauty of your build but I can only manage 2 kikazaru rings and have not yet gotten the ascendency as of yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info