[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

I had the glove problem, but simply ran cruel lab ~4 times to re-enchant them with something harmless while wearing backup gloves.
I kinda feel stuck right now with my build, could you make a few recommendations for replacing gear?

Spoiler
Small note: currently pasted Path of Building link and level 90 poe planner build under leveling have some disagreements between them. E.g. the node 1 away from Ancestral Bond.
"
pokie66 wrote:
I had the glove problem, but simply ran cruel lab ~4 times to re-enchant them with something harmless while wearing backup gloves.

Ultimately did the same...got a word of war on kill which seems fine. Basically any non spell enchantment such as a minion should be safe . Best is not to enchant at all.
Last edited by spacenoxx on Dec 29, 2017, 5:47:46 AM
I got a dex helmet with Frostbolt enchant. It's going to be difficult to make it 2r2b in sockets. It's 1r1b2g now. What can I do with 1-2 green sockets in the head in the meantime?

Still wondering about pantheon choices too.
Last edited by pokie66 on Dec 30, 2017, 3:24:15 AM
I really like the idea of this build, im starting tonight, but im wondering if is this one better than the templar hierophant quad totems build, the templars penalty bothers me a lot, but im not good with numbers, can you clarify me if is this build better for overall "all content" ?

I played hc all my life in Poe and now im starting softcore for the first time and i want a good all around build since the league is already going for a while so i wont have time to make more than 1 character
The answer to your question is in previous pages of this topic :) yes the scion is way better. With templar u get more totems but reduced damage for each.
Hmm, I'm noob but where is the spell totem gem in the chest?? Or there is a trick and the totem will be cast somehow?
"
UcigaToaca wrote:
Hmm, I'm noob but where is the spell totem gem in the chest?? Or there is a trick and the totem will be cast somehow?

The unique body armour that this build uses (Soul Mantle) has a built in level 20 spell totem gem.

So you don't have to worry about that. :)
Which amulet is the best between The Pandemonius and the Halcyon with this build ??
Because i get pene with one but i get %dammage with the other and the price is the same , so i dont know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info