What We're Working On

Any plans to fix the often broken volatile dead pathing? Also the orbs will sometimes explode on top of enemies and still not do damage. Thanks!
"
Brian2one0 wrote:
mfw you have this copy pasted because you want to be the first post.

lmfao get a life.

Yes I did paste it into the thread. Maybe half an hour previously I’d thought of something I wanted to tell people - people who might not still be reading yesterday’s thread, so I wrote it and left it in another tab so I wouldn’t forget. I’m not sure what’s so unreasonable about that.

If I was just trying to be first I’d do what others do and just type “first” (or even a single letter...) then edit the post afterwards. Since we’re having this pleasant chat - might I ask if your post seems in any way ironic to you? I mean, you’re accusing me of caring whether I’m the first to respond in a thread, but you apparently care enough about who’s first to specifically post about that...

I’ll let your “get a life” insult stand as I have posted on the forum ~5500 times in just over a year. Perhaps you could be reasonable in return and concede someone that active probably doesn’t care about being first? I post in too many threads to care much about each one.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I love you GGG keep updating us, thanks
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
You didn't even mention the sound bug a lot of people are experiencing?

I mean, seriously... You do realize that it's a rather major bug when a lot of people are constantly in danger of losing valuable loot and have to be in a state of never-ending paranoia, backtracking and double-checking every corner of the map?

It's weird enough that the bug is not on the known list and that there's not a single dev reply in the bug report thread yet; but seeing no mention in this post too is just unbelievable.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2039441

We are aware of the issue. We have a fix that needs testing. We weren't comfortable mentioning that fix when it might not correctly address the issue (and therefore might not be out soon). Assuming it does fix the issue, you will see a fix soon.

THANK YOU SKELETON CREW
"
Qarl wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
You didn't even mention the sound bug a lot of people are experiencing?

I mean, seriously... You do realize that it's a rather major bug when a lot of people are constantly in danger of losing valuable loot and have to be in a state of never-ending paranoia, backtracking and double-checking every corner of the map?

It's weird enough that the bug is not on the known list and that there's not a single dev reply in the bug report thread yet; but seeing no mention in this post too is just unbelievable.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2039441

We are aware of the issue. We have a fix that needs testing. We weren't comfortable mentioning that fix when it might not correctly address the issue (and therefore might not be out soon). Assuming it does fix the issue, you will see a fix soon.

Qarl: Patience level 9000.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Sound bug?
ID: Bizaugska
nice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work!
"
Detonate Mines sometimes fails to detonate if you try to detonate it while running.

Damn, that explains a lot, I though my "d" key was broken. Can't wait for that fix.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info