[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

"
Cordial wrote:
Hey,

Great build!

What's about reflect maps?

I wouldn't recommend playing an Ele reflect map, if you have to or whatever then maybe run Sibyl's ring .
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Yo, great build so far, really liking it just have 4 questions, sorry if they are obvious I'm somewhat new.

1. Whats the reasoning for playing Fortify lvl 1.

2. I prefer Immortal call, is there a reason you play phase run or is it personal.

3. Pure Talent Jewel on templar side, is the ele res pen from Inevitable Judgement not enough?

4. Can I get by playing new helmet from Abyss, seems its op enough to play on all builds another helmet isnt required.
"
mylilpony123 wrote:
Yo, great build so far, really liking it just have 4 questions, sorry if they are obvious I'm somewhat new.

1. Whats the reasoning for playing Fortify lvl 1.

2. I prefer Immortal call, is there a reason you play phase run or is it personal.

3. Pure Talent Jewel on templar side, is the ele res pen from Inevitable Judgement not enough?

4. Can I get by playing new helmet from Abyss, seems its op enough to play on all builds another helmet isnt required.

1: Fortify has a chance to grant the Fortify buff. Leveling the gem itself does not grant anything beneficial to us, besides it increases our strength requirements as well.

2: Immortal Call is fine to use, it's more common, however because we run Warlord's Mark we are generating Endurance Charges which grants Physical Damage reduction, if you run Immortal Call, you will be consuming these charges for a moment of invulnerability. Phase Run helps us drop aggro from mobs while in combat, and it lets us maintain Endurance Charges for as long as possible. Also since we shatter from cold damage conversion, and Herald of Ice, we survive without having to run Immortal Call, while classes that don't consistently shatter, have to worry about running Immortal Call in order to survive vs porcupines.

3: Pure Talent was/is an option I was playing around with and have yet to replace, originally I was picking up the Ele damage % nodes at Shadow start and getting base critical strike chance + Templar ele pen from the jewel, however I dropped those nodes for more life. So yeah, it's an option, and a GG rare jewel is probably better unless you're high level and squeeze points into the Ele damage nodes for the base crit chance.

4: Lightpoacher is okay, you're right it's OP and used by a lot of builds, so yeah, personal preference I suppose.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Updated FAQ.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Looks fun, what about Shaper or guardians?
"
nocx13 wrote:
Looks fun, what about Shaper or guardians?

I honestly never tried them, I'm not a fan of bossing, it'll def probably have to run a shield though.

I'm also in the process of working on 3 potential new builds.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 23, 2017, 9:35:16 AM
About the new abyss jewels they are good for the build? What mods to look for on them?
"
claydbp wrote:
About the new abyss jewels they are good for the build? What mods to look for on them?

They are good, possibly better than normal jewels in some cases. Basically you'll be looking for life, critical strike chance is nice, increased damage if you've killed recently, increased attack/cast speed if you've killed recently, flat damage to spells is okay, and phasing is powerful too.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Thanks for the answer, i will definitely try the build
"
claydbp wrote:
Thanks for the answer, i will definitely try the build

No worries, let me know how it goes. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info