[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

So, how do I import the tree(s) into PoESkillTree?
Player numbers are plummeting.
"
SpectralDrake wrote:
So, how do I import the tree(s) into PoESkillTree?

I'm not too sure, I've never used it, sorry.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Note: If you're running a 5L, drop Controlled Destruction.
What should we put in its place?
What should we use as our Fourth link?

Thanks!
Last edited by Gaidin85 on Dec 21, 2017, 12:47:25 PM
"
Gaidin85 wrote:

Thanks!

Nothing takes its place, just drop it if you don't have a 6l. I've been playing something similar and would NOT try to run on a 4l.
How do you feel about Praxis as a second ring for this build? I managed to find a near perfect one today and the stats seem beneficial to this build, assuming i can get the elemental resists somewhere else.
Last edited by RelytGG on Dec 21, 2017, 5:14:33 PM
"
Kirc wrote:
"
Gaidin85 wrote:

Thanks!

Nothing takes its place, just drop it if you don't have a 6l. I've been playing something similar and would NOT try to run on a 4l.

So
Tendrils-->CwC-->G.Cascade-->Increased Crit-->ConcEffect in a 5L
"
Gaidin85 wrote:
"
Kirc wrote:
"
Gaidin85 wrote:

Thanks!

So
Tendrils-->CwC-->G.Cascade-->Increased Crit-->ConcEffect in a 5L

Yes.

If you have to run a 4L (5L should only be a few chaos, they're really cheap), run Tendrils, CwC, GC, Inc Crit Strikes.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
RelytGG wrote:
How do you feel about Praxis as a second ring for this build? I managed to find a near perfect one today and the stats seem beneficial to this build, assuming i can get the elemental resists somewhere else.

Can't say I'd use it personally, but if you're finding success with it, then keep it on. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Added a FAQ section.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hey,

Great build!

What's about reflect maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info