[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

"
BtheG wrote:
I like what you got so far. I'm doing CWC Tendrils with arc and having fun so far. Might switch to this later. How did you get that 6L Inpulsa's? Your gear is sick for 6 days in.

Originally this was arc and shock nova. It wasnt bad but I feel GC is superior just cuz how OP it is in both AoE and single target.

I basically gamble at the start of leagues and it either gets me ahead or behind a little bit.

I live search most uniques I know im gonna need and leave it open. Found this 6s inpulsa for 3c, way underpriced. Once I finished act 10 and got into maps I converted most my currency into fuse. Around 150. Hit 6L in 90 I woulda been happy with a 5L tbh.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 14, 2017, 12:47:06 PM
"
Boloso wrote:
i saw you got the pure talent jewel, does this mean u dont go for the inevitable judgement ascendancy?

I still take inevitable judgement.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Rawkfist86 wrote:
I don't like Tendrils that much. Is this build possible with Storm Call or Storm Burst?

Ive never used those skills so I couldnt tell you sorry.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Ok now I'm def switching. Do you feel the two long winters are a must or would one be ok?
"
BtheG wrote:
Ok now I'm def switching. Do you feel the two long winters are a must or would one be ok?

x2 is required for the full damage conversion. GC does 40% phys dmg by default. Unless you can find the phys dmg GC helmet enchant.

So yeah. 2 Long winters helmet enchant or you can run like arc/shock nova was my first version of this build.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Big fan of your builds. Now that I've got some currency saved up, I'm looking to transition into a new build. I feel like I'm still a newish player even after hundreds of hours. Is this build Shaper viable?

This seems fun, and I'm looking for a build for that long haul that can do all content to try and eventually cap out the league challenges.

Thanks!
Last edited by FilthyRich on Dec 14, 2017, 3:49:50 PM
"
FilthyRich wrote:
Big fan of your builds. Now that I've got some currency saved up, I'm looking to transition into a new build. I feel like I'm still a newish player even after hundreds of hours. Is this build Shaper viable?

This seems fun, and I'm looking for a build for that long hall that can do all content to try and eventually cap out the league challenges.

Thanks!

I havent tried shaper on this build so I couldnt say 100% but thats the goal. Might need some tweaking to pull it off, still working on getting currency built up so I can try it out.

But so far its been really strong.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 14, 2017, 3:43:12 PM
Didn't get any time to work on the guide tonight, in other news, the new Star Wars is real good.

Anyways, will work on the leveling guide tomorrow, and a few other things. Guide should be pretty much fully complete before the end of this weekend.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Amplify talent isn't a good choice on your build ?
"
Zellorn wrote:
Amplify talent isn't a good choice on your build ?

Originally I was taking both AoE nodes but as I got into T14/T15 maps I decided I had way too much damage and picked up some more life.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info