[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

I am doing similar build but es and with shock Nova as AOE clearing spell. I'm using flame surge as my CWC spell for single target. The abyss jewels give flame damage to tendrils so it always ignites and srge gets the bonus damage. Dps is tough to calculate exactly because it features tons of stuff that doesn't display in tool tip but it feels very strong even with my modest gear.
"
I am doing similar build but es and with shock Nova as AOE clearing spell. I'm using flame surge as my CWC spell for single target. The abyss jewels give flame damage to tendrils so it always ignites and srge gets the bonus damage. Dps is tough to calculate exactly because it features tons of stuff that doesn't display in tool tip but it feels very strong even with my modest gear.

Ah, very interesting, tooltip on something like this is 100% inaccurate, I agree.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Leveling guide added.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
The guide is now complete. I will continue tweaking as I see fit, but all sections have been filled. Enjoy!

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
how do u leech life/mana on bosses?
"
sivertry wrote:
how do u leech life/mana on bosses?

Warlord's Mark has been enough but it's possible uber atizir/shaper would require dual Doryani's sceptres or something, but maybe not, leech is not that important anymore.

We survive a bulk of our damage taken by MoM and insane mana regeneration.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 16, 2017, 10:58:35 AM
the new rings with warlord's mark curse on hit is good for the build it seems? so we can use hol or have more unreserved mana

i noticed in the video u used warlord mark aura, but guide u link warlord mark with hol
Updated passive tree and gear section.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
sivertry wrote:
the new rings with warlord's mark curse on hit is good for the build it seems? so we can use hol or have more unreserved mana

i noticed in the video u used warlord mark aura, but guide u link warlord mark with hol

That was an older version of the build, I dropped Warlord's Mark + Blasph for Herald of Thunder + Warlord's Mark + Curse on Hit because it made more sense for a larger mana pool to support MoM.

Idk about the new rings, but HoT + Warlord's Mark + Curse on Hit seems to be working well.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Does this build pick up steam at some particular point? I'm at 51 in act 6, and it feels a little sluggish, especially when mob health picks up (like a rare version of those walking cage things in the prison).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info