[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

How are you maintaining mana/life without the leech on bosses?
"
Talehon wrote:
How are you maintaining mana/life without the leech on bosses?

The leech boot enchant can help.

If you're running Atziri's Promise & Vessel you're leeching from there as well.

You can also buy a Warlord's Mark on hit ring if you really wanted to.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 24, 2017, 8:34:28 PM
I've got to say, this definitely works. I've only ever killed Piety in act 4 this fast with a Slayer who was just mowing down everything else at a great pace in advance.

However, it really ought to be mentioned in the Leveling section, that you should under _no_ circumstances take Mind over Matter before getting the CwDT + Phase Run setup at lvl 38.

This may be stating the obvious to someone who's played the game for years, but for a newcomer it might just seem that something is wrong with the build at that point.
I happen to have never done a MoM char before, so many times I wound up surrounded while doing Abysses and having some annoying deaths because of it.

Doedre's Tenure gloves could be a suggestion for leveling gear.
I'm using them as I got them early on from an Abyssal Trove.
Helps a lot with early damage (and leveling wands with medium-high spell dmg are a bit expensive).

I did lvl 1-18ish with a 3L Lifesprig with Tendrils + Light dmg + Ele Prolif. Makes Shock spread to nearby enemies, so generally magnifies dmg. Then I put on the gloves, and switched Prolif for Faster Casting.

Mana regen is a bit of a problem early on, so I took Survival Secrets as quest reward and put it in first tree socket, along with using +30% mana regen amulet.

Also, using blasphemy + Warlord's just makes things soo much easier from lvl 31 to 38.
With Blasphemy, there's only room for one Herald. Not really sure which Herald is better to use before 38, Ice or Thunder.
Thunder definitely opens a lot of barrels and jars automatically :)
Player numbers are plummeting.
"
SpectralDrake wrote:
I've got to say, this definitely works. I've only ever killed Piety in act 4 this fast with a Slayer who was just mowing down everything else at a great pace in advance.

However, it really ought to be mentioned in the Leveling section, that you should under _no_ circumstances take Mind over Matter before getting the CwDT + Phase Run setup at lvl 38.

This may be stating the obvious to someone who's played the game for years, but for a newcomer it might just seem that something is wrong with the build at that point.
I happen to have never done a MoM char before, so many times I wound up surrounded while doing Abysses and having some annoying deaths because of it.

Doedre's Tenure gloves could be a suggestion for leveling gear.
I'm using them as I got them early on from an Abyssal Trove.
Helps a lot with early damage (and leveling wands with medium-high spell dmg are a bit expensive).

I did lvl 1-18ish with a 3L Lifesprig with Tendrils + Light dmg + Ele Prolif. Makes Shock spread to nearby enemies, so generally magnifies dmg. Then I put on the gloves, and switched Prolif for Faster Casting.

Mana regen is a bit of a problem early on, so I took Survival Secrets as quest reward and put it in first tree socket, along with using +30% mana regen amulet.

Also, using blasphemy + Warlord's just makes things soo much easier from lvl 31 to 38.
With Blasphemy, there's only room for one Herald. Not really sure which Herald is better to use before 38, Ice or Thunder.
Thunder definitely opens a lot of barrels and jars automatically :)

Thanks for your feedback. :D
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Thanks for great build.
I've realized the Atziri's Foible amulet
is must-have during leveling to solve mana and dexterity problem
Last edited by Nergix on Dec 27, 2017, 10:09:36 AM
Aaand build just got expensive :(

Overnight, it seems someone bought up nearly all the Inpulsa's with "Shocked enemies you kill explode, dealing 10% of max life as lightning damage".

4 left, the cheapest 10% is now 150 chaos! :((
11 9%'ers left.
14 8%'ers left.

Either this build suddenly got really popular, or someone is trying to make some currency by buying up the 10%'ers.

Cheapest Inpulsa atm is now 29 chaos.

Assuming poe.trade is not malfunctioning, the headline 'Geared with 30c' is now way off.
Player numbers are plummeting.
"
SpectralDrake wrote:
Aaand build just got expensive :(

Overnight, it seems someone bought up nearly all the Inpulsa's with "Shocked enemies you kill explode, dealing 10% of max life as lightning damage".

4 left, the cheapest 10% is now 150 chaos! :((
11 9%'ers left.
14 8%'ers left.

Either this build suddenly got really popular, or someone is trying to make some currency by buying up the 10%'ers.

Cheapest Inpulsa atm is now 29 chaos.

Assuming poe.trade is not malfunctioning, the headline 'Geared with 30c' is now way off.

RIP. Doesn't surprise me.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I want to start the build as a starter. now that the prices for the inpulsa gone up is the build no longer viable as a starter build?
I love this build. Pretty much followed the guide to the letter up until level 40 or so, then switched over to tendrils permanently. Up to level 84 now. I don't have the chest yet, as was mentioned, they're expensive and rare as hell now it seems, so I'm getting by with a 5L rare atm. Thanks for the awesome guide!
"
amitai628 wrote:
I want to start the build as a starter. now that the prices for the inpulsa gone up is the build no longer viable as a starter build?

Inpulsa's been like 6-7 ex since league start. And 5L i'm sure is still cheap, just not as cheap to get into anymore, but still doable.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info