[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

"
XenoPOE wrote:
Contrary to what other people experienced I switched just at LVL38 and after Normal Lab into the 6link setup and.. it works absolutely fantastic while leveling. I did equip the 2 GC jewels and the brotherhood ring, put on 2 Axioms and from then on it's just breezing through content and is A LOT of fun.

Thanks for this awesome guide, can't wait to get it into mapping.

Thank you.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Finally getting to 68 and switching to tendril, cwc, etc was the most satisfying thing ever. The leveling really sucked but that's my fault for using spark all the way through.

I've yet to get the treshold jewels as they are still 12c but I'm still crushing packs very quickly. Hopefully I can get more life too because I'm kinda squishy right now but the damage is pretty damn good.

Thanks a lot for this build!
Last edited by Deadarth on Mar 16, 2018, 8:00:59 PM

BTW elemnetalist is stronger for this build i made my own version in poe building and its stronger by 400k damage which is a lot so who loves which class go for it ! :)
Last edited by Daff370 on Mar 18, 2018, 3:51:27 AM
"
Daff370 wrote:

BTW elemnetalist is stronger for this build i made my own version in poe building and its stronger by 400k damage which is a lot so who loves which class go for it ! :)

share the PoB too!
"
"
Daff370 wrote:

share the PoB too!

there you go : https://pastebin.com/khAcB9ER

Use conc effect for boss fights
Last edited by Daff370 on Mar 18, 2018, 8:12:30 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with the client freezing on lightning tendrils?
"
Is anyone else having an issue with the client freezing on lightning tendrils?

Maybe try reinstalling the game.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I do not like GC and what you could recommend instead? If I do not use gc do I have to change gearing or passives?
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
deadbody2 wrote:
thinking im going to give it a try...can we do uber lab, uber atziri or shaper with this build by any chance?

It can clear all content with slight tweaks (more defensive tweaks). A rare shield with high life & filling life nodes out on the tree mostly.

Just want to say, loving this build.. so thanks! I was curious though if you could elaborate on the changes to go more defense? I'm just a litttle too squishy for my tastes. Would like to try out shield+life. Appreciate it!
Thanks for the guide am following it (mostly), but I always tinker a little bit. I'm currently level 80 and handling early yellow maps with a 5 link. I have some comments on tweeks that I enjoy. I have not rigorously min-maxed, so your mileage may vary:

1. Storm Burst will also work nicely as the channeling spell.

2. I found adding power charges both easy and helpful. Power charges are easily generated though an orb of storms - inc crit - pcoc set up.

3. Ice Golem rather than lightning golem also works.

4. I prefer codt with ic and frostwall, although frostwall can be awkward for others if you are in a party.

5. This build really shines with an auramancer in the party.

Thanks for the great build. Really enjoying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info