[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

"
Deep_Dust wrote:
Is choir of the storm a decent choice for amulet?

I'm not a fan of it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
dharmachik wrote:
Hi. Thanks for this build. I've been loving it. Phase Run doesn't proc for me on xbox either - responding to the previous post. I have tried locking it at level one, reducing level on cwdt and vortex, all new gems, etc. and nothing works. It does work when self-cast. It must be something on GGG's side - unless we're seriously missing something. I've now swapped out the Divinarius for abyss platinum kris's with insane stats, it just gets better. I'm wondering if a light poacher helps as well. Thx again.

That's odd that Phase Run isn't proccing for you, you for sure have the setup at the right levels?

Lightpoacher could work for this build too, it's a pretty universal unique.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Maybe i'm just not seeing it but at what level in the leveling guide do you switch from BV to the main build? Sorry if I missed it somewhere else in the guide.
Last edited by adr0it on Feb 11, 2018, 2:51:31 PM
"
adr0it wrote:
Maybe i'm just not seeing it but at what level in the leveling guide do you switch from BV to the main build? Sorry if I missed it somewhere else in the guide.

Once you beat the game is when I recommend it, and have decent ES gear to start. There's no reason to rush it, you will just be wasting time at that point.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi! do you think this build will be bestiary league viable?
Ok I really like this build and I want to try it out soon but one thing I don't understand is, what is the point of Vaal summon skeletons for this build?
"
SilverScale1 wrote:
Ok I really like this build and I want to try it out soon but one thing I don't understand is, what is the point of Vaal summon skeletons for this build?

They deal decent damage, but mostly a good distraction vs bosses.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hey, im looking to start 3.2 with this build. Is it still viable of 3.2?

Thank you!
I have the heart of a baby , In a jar on my desk.

Still waiting for a beta key :)
"
Hey, im looking to start 3.2 with this build. Is it still viable of 3.2?

Thank you!

Yep, it is.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
thinking im going to give it a try...can we do uber lab, uber atziri or shaper with this build by any chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info