[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

Amazing work..Thanks++^^
ok lv86...how warlords mark work? i have linked it as u said in my boot...

Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Enlighten - Warlord's Mark

isnt it suppose to auto curse.... when i hit enemy with tendrils or galacial..
but it seemd grayed out....i cant see the curse on enemy nor i can select n use it as showed in the video

pls advise
"
deadbody2 wrote:
ok lv86...how warlords mark work? i have linked it as u said in my boot...

isnt it suppose to auto curse.... when i hit enemy with tendrils or galacial..
but it seemd grayed out....i cant see the curse on enemy nor i can select n use it as showed in the video

pls advise

What those links mean is you have Herald of Thunder, which means lightning strikes will randomly hit enemies as long as that aura is active. Curse on Hit is self explanatory. Enlighten reduces the total mana reserve of Herald of Thunder so you have more mana available. And Warlord's Mark which is the curse.

With this setup, when Herald of Thunder hits something, it will also apply Warlord's Mark to that target.

It's an effective way to make use of a curse if you don't want to, or can't maintain the mana reserve running a curse on Blasphemy requires, and it's also a lot more efficient than self casting it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Mar 12, 2018, 8:07:34 PM
"
Kaodalan wrote:
Amazing work..Thanks++^^

Thanks for the feedback.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
deadbody2 wrote:
thinking im going to give it a try...can we do uber lab, uber atziri or shaper with this build by any chance?

It can clear all content with slight tweaks (more defensive tweaks). A rare shield with high life & filling life nodes out on the tree mostly.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
i don't understand where we take 103 dex???
Liking the build alot!
Is there anything in my build I should start upgrading? I've noticed I'm dieing a little too often, but my damage is great so far.
thanks for this nice build man....can u pls provide us a good shield search link for better survibility...thx in advance
Gonna give this build a bash - wasn't too inspired by my starter (Frostbolt Inquis) but this looks like fun. Thanks for the detailed guide
Contrary to what other people experienced I switched just at LVL38 and after Normal Lab into the 6link setup and.. it works absolutely fantastic while leveling. I did equip the 2 GC jewels and the brotherhood ring, put on 2 Axioms and from then on it's just breezing through content and is A LOT of fun.

Thanks for this awesome guide, can't wait to get it into mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info