[3.1] Inquisitor Storm Call with Spell Cascade

"
felhuy wrote:
"
xxlegendxx wrote:

im glad you have gone for a similar build to mine...mind of the council is opie with this build and i love it.

just hit 91 in AHC having no issues with anything. single target is great melts everything. i did go acro pahse acro unlike you though i find it helps more in hardcore.

obviously im leaving shaper and uber to you im too scared for that in HC haha

edit: one thing though why are you using controlled destruction if you have taken crit...your losing some dps there i think. faster casting is a better option for a crit build in my eyes

Why don't you try it it PoB, controlled destruction always beats faster casting for every scenario (not just crit storm call). It's the best damage support after elem focus (which we don't want for the shocks). I have 90% chance to crit anyway with flask and ring curse.

I don't know how useful Acro is. I would lose the 23% chance to block for a 30% chance to dodge. And also adding the nodes behind i believe it's not worth the passive points. Better invest for mana and life, as I said 9k+ ehp, 40%MoM at the moment and a bit of evasion from gear and flask is enough, also helmet and leech (around 1% for life and 2% for mana) help a lot, I think it's all the survivability you need.

ive just tested controlled destruction over various T11+ maps and i still like faster casting because i can get my nana back quicker with mind of the council and for pack clearing faster casting is a better option. yes cont destruction is more dmg but with faster casting for me in HC its more survivability with mana almost instanly back
Nice to see discussion is growing! Would love a guide.

Im thinking of starting to level a storm call build soon, I would like to try it on HC but Im not sure if I dare :p

What bandits did you choose? Or kill em all?
Do you level with storm call all along?
Whats the stat prio? Offense/Defense stats.
And which way in the skill tree do you pick first?
Is it expensive or budget friendly? Got some currency on AHC but zero in softcore Abyss.

Ty guys.
I've been running storm call also. For leech I use Vinktars (added spell dmg) and herald of thunder/ice (curse on hit-> warlord's mark)
Love the idea of this build when I started off doing a Lightning Tendrils / Arc build that Mathil was sowing off on Youtube. Decided to stick with Storm Call and Cascade. I am only at 47 with it but I am getting the hang of it now. Just need items but that will come. Hopefully we all can work out a build and have fun with it.
OK, now that I have leveled the build a bit more I am totally enjoying it with the exception of defense which is a little lacking for me and I am unsure what to use to create more. So if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear ideas.
Hello guys, if you're interested in a full guide, here is mine: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2057835

Thanks for looking in and have fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info