[3.1] Inquisitor Storm Call with Spell Cascade

A Guide would be really great. I'm searching for a viable Build and I'm afraid level the char wrong.
have a look at my build in HC abyss pretty solid so far
"
xxlegendxx wrote:

Wow you are actually playing a solid storm call build and in HC!
Been looking for a viable storm call build for ages but never find any, and Im too much of a newbie to make one myself..

So yeah, a build guide for Storm Call would be much appreciated!
"
ulletuss wrote:
"
xxlegendxx wrote:

Wow you are actually playing a solid storm call build and in HC!
Been looking for a viable storm call build for ages but never find any, and Im too much of a newbie to make one myself..

So yeah, a build guide for Storm Call would be much appreciated!

lvl 84 now done upto T10 maps so far with no issues. if you need any advise message me in game. just solo aswell no support bitch follwing me lol.
So I have been experimenting and durability is still a bit of an issue. Berek's Grip made it easy to leech but now I have to remove Elemental Focus which was a huge DPS boost. I tested a few gems and put in Concentrated Effect instead. The radius is a bit smaller but not enough to affect the build with Spell Cascade anyways. I do gain shock and freeze on my crits now which is nice.

I also noted the fact that I do not have capped crit also gives a huge multiplier boost above the spell boost for landing a non crit hit and the increase is pretty substantial with the Duskdawn effects.

I need to try and get a CWDT + Immortal Call set up next along with leech boots enchant and I think that would be pretty much a breeze at that point. I also want to add a base damage vinktar too to complete the build along with a 6L chest (im using a tabula still due to lack of funds hahaha).
Last edited by Chillsabre on Dec 16, 2017, 2:12:57 PM
"
Chillsabre wrote:
So I have been experimenting and durability is still a bit of an issue. Berek's Grip made it easy to leech but now I have to remove Elemental Focus which was a huge DPS boost. I tested a few gems and put in Concentrated Effect instead. The radius is a bit smaller but not enough to affect the build with Spell Cascade anyways. I do gain shock and freeze on my crits now which is nice.

I also noted the fact that I do not have capped crit also gives a huge multiplier boost above the spell boost for landing a non crit hit and the increase is pretty substantial with the Duskdawn effects.

I need to try and get a CWDT + Immortal Call set up next along with leech boots enchant and I think that would be pretty much a breeze at that point. I also want to add a base damage vinktar too to complete the build along with a 6L chest (im using a tabula still due to lack of funds hahaha).

my links are stormcall / spell cascade / faster casting / spell echo / reduced duration / inc crit strikes ... this is all you need to melt everything
Leaving my character link here to add to the discussion

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/felhuy/characters

I have 9k ehp (6k life + 3k mana) and 40% damage taken from mana with the unique jewel (top socket). Damage and clear speed are t1.
I haven't tried any other skill for single target, there should be a better option other than storm call. I had zero issues with bosses up to all tiers (spell cascade shotguns) so there was no need for that. Perhaps for shaper and uber that I am going to try in a while. Any suggestions?
ign : mnyga
Last edited by felhuy on Dec 19, 2017, 5:38:42 PM
"
felhuy wrote:

I have 9k ehp (6k life + 3k mana) and 40% damage taken from mana with the unique jewel (top socket). Damage and clear speed are t1.
I haven't tried any other skill for single target, there should be a better option other than storm call. I had zero issues with bosses up to all tiers (spell cascade shotguns) so there was no need for that. Perhaps for shaper and uber that I am going to try in a while. Any suggestions?

im glad you have gone for a similar build to mine...mind of the council is opie with this build and i love it.

just hit 91 in AHC having no issues with anything. single target is great melts everything. i did go acro pahse acro unlike you though i find it helps more in hardcore.

obviously im leaving shaper and uber to you im too scared for that in HC haha

edit: one thing though why are you using controlled destruction if you have taken crit...your losing some dps there i think. faster casting is a better option for a crit build in my eyes
Last edited by xxlegendxx on Dec 19, 2017, 6:11:19 PM
"
xxlegendxx wrote:
"
felhuy wrote:

im glad you have gone for a similar build to mine...mind of the council is opie with this build and i love it.

just hit 91 in AHC having no issues with anything. single target is great melts everything. i did go acro pahse acro unlike you though i find it helps more in hardcore.

edit: one thing though why are you using controlled destruction if you have taken crit...your losing some dps there i think. faster casting is a better option for a crit build in my eyes

Controlled Destruction gives a more damage multiplier. There is no way faster casting will beat controlled.
"
xxlegendxx wrote:

Why don't you try it it PoB, controlled destruction always beats faster casting for every scenario (not just crit storm call). It's the best damage support after elem focus (which we don't want for the shocks). I have 90% chance to crit anyway with flask and ring curse.

I don't know how useful Acro is. I would lose the 23% chance to block for a 30% chance to dodge. And also adding the nodes behind i believe it's not worth the passive points. Better invest for mana and life, as I said 9k+ ehp, 40%MoM at the moment and a bit of evasion from gear and flask is enough, also helmet and leech (around 1% for life and 2% for mana) help a lot, I think it's all the survivability you need.
ign : mnyga
Last edited by felhuy on Dec 20, 2017, 6:25:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info