[3.1] Inquisitor Storm Call with Spell Cascade

I started to play Storm Call with Spell Cascade in 3.1 and I am really impressed with my results.

I used Snake Stance combined with a Duskdawn staff for more spell damage and crititical strike chance.

I am wondering about leech now. Is there any way I can fit in some leech for more survivability in my build?

What are my possible solutions for getting leech?

I guess Vinktar and Atziri's promise are some form of leech.

Does anyone know any I could use reliably?

I dont have curse effectiveness in my build so Warlord's Mark would likely be a bad pick for leeching on bosses.
Last bumped on Dec 25, 2017, 4:15:33 PM
Character section is set to private, can't view current gear/tree to try help.
Oops sorry about that. Never realized it was.

It should be publicly viewable now.
super interested in this build, I've been playing with it at low levels so far and it's very fun!
If it turns out fine, I might make a build guide for it.

Its a ton of fun and the critical penetration bypass adds a ton of damage for the build.

I am planning on getting an Incandescent Heart for an additional extra elemental as chaos and combining it with Atziris promise.

I think my best bet for leech at this point is the Berek's ring but its 80c ish so a bit more farming will be needed to finish the build.
Is there any way you can give just a general guideline for leveling a stormcall build? I am still pretty bad at the game, and will take forever so will likely reach endgame by the time you finish the build.
Well, it was fairly easy.

I bought a Tabula (15c ish), 2 auxium with 130%+ crit (1c each) and 2 elreon rings (life implicit with -8 mana) and 2 praxis rings (with -8 mana) each at 1-2C.

I used freezing pulse up to lvl 12 but started leveling spell cascade at level 4. I matched it with added cold, added lightning, increased critical strike up to lvl 18 when I added Elemental Focus and removed added lightning and added cold to put faster casting and critical damage. At 31, I replaced faster casting with less duration.

The build does 3 dots on the ground, you basically want your target to be within 2 dots where you damage is maximized. If you place the main center dot near you, you can even cover your back with storm call.

Here is my initially projected tree as a guideline.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBLMFQgceCPQMUg5IEQ8RLxGWE3EWbxa_GjgabB0UHYMgbiL0JKomlScvKU8qCysKLJwwWzbpOlg62DwFPV9BlkPISVFJsUyzTwRQMFJTVUtVxlcrWK5boF3yXqVfKmHiZJ1o8mpDa7dsC20ZcFJ0VXwOfEt-r3_GgpuD24V9idOMNo0ZjmSPRo_6kFWSbpMnlS6WdJeVl_SaO5uhnHuf36IAp1WouayXrJius7b6vFa86r2CwGbQ9dJ81abXz9lf217djOAS42rkIuv17DjtYe9874jwH_DV8h33pvfX-Tf60v6z

Its not my final version yet but it should remain fairly similar.
been playing spellcasde with storm call too, but its a bit slow compared to spark and freeze pulse.
dmg is in general fine. on boss swap casde out with conc, atleast if u can facetank em, it seems to be alot more dps.

my biggest problem with the setup is party complain about fps :D
Party visuals are always difficult. Luckily for me, I have my 6 auras skeleton necromancer build which works well alone but really shines the bigger the group is.

I did all bosses as is with spell cascade, it makes chaining the sotrm calls easier as it detonates the extra 2 dots making it simple to consistantly damage a boss rather than having to wait a bit between each explosion.
Last edited by Chillsabre on Dec 14, 2017, 11:34:34 AM
Doryani belt, boot enchant, I think there's some shaper mods that grant leech, there's an elder mod that grants warlords mark on hit to ring if you aren't set on curses, warlord's mark in general, vinktars are pretty cheap now in asc at least.

I can't see your profile right now because it's shit to veiw that stuff on phone but if you're es the consecrated ground ascendencies provide great sustain. I'm using them on my Inquisitor with beast fur shawl for like 17 percent es regen when on consecrated ground which is basically always.

You're probably life though in guessing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info