Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

"
Does it mention anywhere how many maps the map stash tab will hold in total? I know from Breach league alone I have over a quad tab of shaped strands and 2 quad tabs of shaped shore maps. I'm trying to figure out how many of these new map stash tabs i'm going to need to get all my maps put into them.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but... did you actualy checked out the video?
it's one of the first things they say: each map tab can hold up to 72...

oh man, it's even written on the stash tab in the Shop.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Dec 13, 2017, 2:18:25 PM

Kind of disappointing it can't handle all versions of maps at same time.
Last edited by Nightowl68 on Dec 13, 2017, 2:47:29 PM
"
Nightowl68 wrote:
Does NOT work with existing maps..

Really feel like I wasted my money since it is 100% useless for existing maps.

supposedly it has a drop down that allows selecting obsolete maps, though it's only one or the other.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
muzein wrote:
when does this "free" game lose its immunity to shady and exploitative monetization?

The second one matures into adulthood leaves the comfort of moms basement and realizes that everyone has to make money or this whole deal collapses back into stoneage civilization where the meanest MF'er automatically wins.

Shady and exploitative, 100% voluntary monetization lol... out of the mouths of babes
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
How naive can people be crying for monetization. You guys do realize they have whole dedicated team coming up with new expansions and cool stuff, those guys have families to feed. Gosh!!!
thanks! now take my money!
Any chance this will be made available for a guild?

And while you are at it, the card tab would be good to have as well.

On a more realistic note, could we at least get ctrl-click enabled?

Thanks.
bought too fast.. disappoint, bugged, useless since not holding legacy map at same time.
I hold like 5-6 stach with 4 version of map (unique include) i can't use the "Map stash"(cost 6 std stash price) for put them away. sad
@BadFuz
Last edited by SaDxS on Dec 13, 2017, 3:37:50 PM
I was happy to spend 150 points on this very useful map stash, but was a lot disapointed when I saw that it cannot handle at the same time old and new maps. You need two of these stashes to achieve this, so 300 points... It was not clearly explained in the video, where you can understand that the dropdown allow you to naviguate freely between old and new maps...
nice stuff going to save some time
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info