How do you meet lich boss exactly?

I've only seen two Abyssal Depths instances so far, but clearing abyss cracks in a timely manner hasn't been a problem as ED/Contagion.

Is there some other trick to spawn a Depths encounter, or is it just RNG being RNG?
Hit lvl 90, no Liches or anything else than those boring totems yet... :/
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Murphy7 wrote:
I've only seen two Abyssal Depths instances so far, but clearing abyss cracks in a timely manner hasn't been a problem as ED/Contagion.

Is there some other trick to spawn a Depths encounter, or is it just RNG being RNG?

I have the same problem. Only seen about 3 depths in 80 levels. I must be doing something wrong.

Don't know what happened but I got quite a few depths since my last post (8 levels i think). I now have the challenge completed but still no lich.
Last edited by IQof3 on Dec 20, 2017, 12:32:41 PM
I have 3 days 1 hour 53 minutes on my Abyss league character now.. Still no lich.. Found a bunch of depths... No lich... I'm waiting and grinding. Maybe after I grind 7 days I will finally have one spawn for me.

-Anthony
Found my first Lich in a normal Strand Map. It's all RNG, I guess. Though I do remember reading in the patch notes that they improved chances of Liches spawning in maps, especially in 75+ Maps.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
They are very rare. Finally got my first at lvl 92, "Ananu" something... Too bad they are so rare, because the fight is quite cool.

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Had like 3-4 map depths so far, lvl 80, had 1 lich, the amumu guy :) pretty cool fight
just found it at level 87 in tier 12 map in abyssal depths
Got one in T6 Atoll. Kill the hearts, kill the pillars... pretty much ignore the Lich. Not sure that's the strategy, but it seems to be what they want us to do. Missed the third pillar just because I wasn't paying attention.
they can spawn on any map, abyysal depth entrance commonly spawn after 1 crack but if it takes 3-4 cracks to spawn an entrance than the lich will spawn. I found 4 liches so far and all of them spawned like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info