How do you meet lich boss exactly?

Do you meet him in the abyss depths in the spot where is that tower summoning monsters? Im lvl 80 and i still havent met him maybe im doing something wrong?
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2018, 1:05:02 AM
"
Do you meet him in the abyss depths in the spot where is that tower summoning monsters? Im lvl 80 and i still havent met him maybe im doing something wrong?

I am level 84, still not Lich, if you met him all the time, it wouldnt be super rare would he <(
Im just wondering if i have understood everything correct about where he spawns
I did quite a few "Abyss Depths"on the campaign so far, yet no lich too. So i'm going to guess at least that it's map only?
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
I did quite a few "Abyss Depths"on the campaign so far, yet no lich too. So i'm going to guess at least that it's map only?

Red tier map only.
"
Qiox wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:

Red tier map only.

source?
I'm lvl 91, been doing red maps, not met Lich yet. Probably just pretty rare.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I haven't run into a Lich yet either but I'm pretty sure it's not red-tier only. There's a video of someone fighting a Lich in a 72 (T5) zone.

My guess would be that it scales sorta like Chayula does: higher colour (W,Y,R) has a higher chance to spawn Liches.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Nearly level 90, still to meet lich.
"
Qiox wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:

Red tier map only.

Not true. Did a lot of Abyss' (over 100 now) only White/Yellow Maps. Got him once in Abyssal Depths. Nothing different in Abyssal Depths except that the Boss Room where the Pillar thingy is inhabits the Lich. He opens a lot of Rooms with those Pillarpiñatas which you have to kill in given Time Limits, killed him got a 2 Socket Stygian Vise Belt.
Last edited by Syghera on Dec 12, 2017, 7:44:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info