How do you meet lich boss exactly?

"
k1rage wrote:
Go to a lich bar?

Maybe apply at Lichs Inc

Lich dating site perhaps?

there are plenty of ways to find eligible liches

Found one in the ruined temple of Amaunator and another in Athkatla sewers back in the day.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Before the patch, I was surprised to meet one in an ordinary looking abyssal depth expecting to do the usual spire fight with a timer.

FYI, in between the lich fight, there will be a total of three separate regular stygian spire fights (w/ timer) after reaching a threshold. Honestly, I was just face tanking him and only seems indestructible when three stygian hearts show up for you to destroy. Everything else was a blur of greenish glowing floor spikes that he randomly casts.
can somone still confirm if lich spawns only in zones affected by elder or not?
anyone?
"
So i am lvl 90 with 106 atlas completed and i still havent met lich and i need meet 50 LICHS FFOR CHALLENGE? GGG hello?

Can also please somone confirm you dont need to be in elder affected map to spawn lich?

I call shenanigans

if you were lvl 90 you would have challenges completed, yet you do not
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
So i am lvl 90 with 106 atlas completed and i still havent met lich and i need meet 50 LICHS FFOR CHALLENGE? GGG hello?

Can also please somone confirm you dont need to be in elder affected map to spawn lich?

I call shenanigans

This is my smurf account not my main
I'm almost level 90 with more than 100 abysses in maps completed and have yet to meet a lich.
"
"
k1rage wrote:
"

I call shenanigans

This is my smurf account not my main

you have an account just for smurfs?

you must be a huge fan
I dont see any any key!

Are you 12 or something whats up with those kid jokes
"

Are you 12 or something whats up with those kid jokes

sooo not a big smurf fan?
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post