Abyss in the first 7 hours is better than harbinger in 3 months

I have constant boner playing abyss league.

That means it's good?
If you have an erection for more than four hours, seek medical help immediately.

Can't say I'm a fan of the risk:reward being so low... and removing all need for other belts. Feels wrong. Hope the balance team can figure out how to change it.

Play is good though... enjoying myself.
Unfortunately I'm the opposite. Its more like Breach 0.5 for me.

- Normal loot drops not from abyss are terrible.

- I don't need 3 belts, 2 jewels which are all terrible from each trove. Others seem to get good things from them but apparently I can't.

- chasing the cracks tends to take me from the far end where I'm actually about to progress back to the other end of the zone for.. well, shittier loot than I've had any other league. Then I get to walk the entire zone again just to actually progress.

- The cracks are almost impossible to see and follow even if you don't get body blocked by the mobs on the route. I'd say the mobs are way overtuned but then my gear is terrible and the drops are bad enough I can't even buy a damn Goldrim right now after completing Act 4 so maybe they aren't if you can actually get some damn drops?

- The new bosses being revealed so far have too much "bullet hell" style mechanics which is just annoying.

I hate to say it as I wasn't a fan of Harby at all but... bring back Harby?

Apparently someone has to have bad RNG so everyone else can have good RNG... well I got the short straw this league.
lol Abyss was made "all black" to help the people playing PoE on potatoes. It is so bluntly obvious.

The abundance of rares certainly tossed my normal "loot progression" of picking up blues then rares then being fussy. I certainly don't feel overpowered in early to mid levels though, so it is not like it has affected gameplay much.....? I can't speak for end game, I am a filthy casual so I am only like level 30 or so here on Saturday morning.
Dear god don't remind me of those mind-numbing harbingers in every zone.
I haven't gotten to maps yet, but so far this has been a great league. Thank you GGG, well done!
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Dec 9, 2017, 6:23:25 PM
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
I haven't gotten to maps yet, but so far this has been a great league. Thank you GGG, well done!

The monsters are pretty hard, they can nearly oneshot me through my kaoms with capped res and 6k hp, and I cant kill some of them in time with 45k dps. And some of theese are in low tier maps.

Loving the league tho, wouldnt be so tryhard if I did not!!
Abyss is superfun! I will play it alot! :)

GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info