Abyss in the first 7 hours is better than harbinger in 3 months

I love the visuals. Whoever made them needs a raise.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I love the visuals. Whoever made them needs a raise.
Yeah, even if the rewards don't match Breach in the end, the gameplay is better because they actually use new looking enemies that aren't covered in a glob of purple that make them too hard to identify.
I dont know why everyone hates on harbinger, I think it was fine.
Abyss is awesome. It's challenging and dangerous about the same as Breach and gives great XP & loot too. Actually those belts & jewels drop too often, imo.

What's great about Abysses vs Breaches, is that you can complete them. A breach goes on "indefinitely" and you often feel like ou could do better, while Abysses are complete-able encounters, you know when you've finished it successfuly or failed it.

GG GGG. I'm only at lvl 40 and having a ton of fun, can't wait to get to maps. Also, so far it was a really smooth release for me.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I do enjoy abyss league however few things bother me a lot.

1) reward is a little bit boring. Every time we get trove with some jewels and belt, every single time same things.. I would prefer to see some variety like during perandus league. Every box was the same in terms of basic loot (coins) but some boxes could give you more (perandus coffer) or something extra (perandus catalogue). Here reward is always the same.

2) abyss depth - like the idea but boss fight (this huge hp life totem?) is kinda whatever. I don't see any difference between fighting this "boss" or regular "floor level" abyss monsters.

Agreed. I'm really enjoying the abyss that opens up. Harbinger was completely pointless.
The abyss depth may seem trivial, but for casual players its a challenge and a lot of players are casual :)
I call this league "breach 2.0".
I wish the cracks were a bit more visable on dark colored maps. Sometimes its difficult to see which direction the abyss goess when it is covered by mobs.

Great mechanic though!
"
Korenth wrote:
I wish the cracks were a bit more visable on dark colored maps. Sometimes its difficult to see which direction the abyss goess when it is covered by mobs.

Great mechanic though!

ya very much agree with this - it is quite difficult sometimes. it'll probably be impossible when you're in an indoors map with an elder infested map and hit an abyss (cause it goes black and white)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info